Is DN unique zeta broken?

I just unlocked it tonight and i honestly dont know when the health down kicks in. It says at the start of enemy turns but I've seen enemies go on their first turn and not get it. It disappears randomly from enemies sometimes without a cleanse and without their turn meter up... and then sometimes many turns later it effects a random or set of randoms but not everyone. What the beck are the mechanics?

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    It can be resisted even without tenacity up, Barriss and Savage both have unique abilities that cleanse negative effects on other allies at the end of their turn?
  • Options
    So far it's the only zeta I regret getting.
  • nivbp7
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I don't regret it, it's good to get a debuff so his drain force has 100% chance to apply
  • Options
    I was planning on putting a Zeta on it but when I got the Zeta yesterday I decided to just keep it in storage for now. Just doesn't seem worth it, it barely procs and with so much tenacity up and cleansing its kind of useless
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I did zeta too in two days back ... i dont see "visible" effect like debuff icon or something... i want believe this debuff isnt visible....
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I disagree. Nihilus unique zeta is essential in a 3 cleanse team to help with his special drain force and still awesome in a Zaul team. Will cause enemy cleansers team to waste their moves early, and SA can then 1 shot low health toons. You only got it and only based your opinion on a few battles
  • Options
    The BIGGEST issue is it triggers Imwe's cleanse immediately. Bad times, everyone has potency up now.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's also good during a Zaul on Zaul matchup when you lose the speed contest.