Possible Merge - JabbaTheSlutz

Rickersby
30 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hi guys,
We're a relatively new guild with around 25 members, and were going strong until recently. Around 10 members have become inactive and we are struggling to complete tier 6 rancor in under 3 days. We have a variety of levels - mostly over LVL 60 and 2 level 85s who are extremely experienced. Any merge will be considered. We are preparing to try normal AAT and heroic pit as soon as possible. We have recently started using discord and hope to get a raid schedule going again.

HIT ME UP:
ALLY CODE: 561-785-739
DISCORD: Rickersby#2454
Or message me/comment.

THANKS, may the force be with you.

Replies

• Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Hey bud. We have room for you guys and it will make a full 50 active members. We do tier 5 rancor so lower levels can gear up and do naat. We have a range of players mostly high 70s and 80+ we also use discord but its optional. Tovether we will be stronger! Let me know or hit me on Discord. Thanks and Good Luck!

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317
    Discord- Brad6a#6181
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Iv sent you an ally request ;)
  • Options
    Sounds good, but we were hoping for a guild to merge into us rather than us to join them. Personally I'd be down to join but I feel some other members are a bit reluctant to move. If you guys wanna consider to join us I can transfer the leadership to you or whoever is in charge. If not may the force be with you and good luck!
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Ok bud. Talk to your group. We are half way through a naat raid so would eant you guys here. Also if you tranfer me lead (im the leader of my guild) its the same as you guys joining us right? Could be the best thing for both groups. I understand if you dont want to though. Let me know. Good Luck to you to!
  • Options
    How many members would you say you have under LVL 70? (I know its a bit impractical) I'm thinking about keeping both our guilds, as sister guilds, but with one LVL 70+ and one lower level one. The higher one can run high rancor raids and AAT, and the lower can run easier raids. We can create shared discord chats to help them. Once players are strong enough to move up they're transferred into the top guild. The only problem is each gyild would have half members, which means we'd have to find other players.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I hear what your saying but without guidence the lower guild will fall behind and probably stop playing. Plus iv recruited all members myself and i help them where i can i dont want to leave em to rot lol. Anyway we have 44 members. 18 of which are under 70 but those are the deadwood not because of their level because they have become inactive so i will be removing some of them to make room for you guys. If ypu have 15 actives will will have 45/50 daily players. Sounds good to me bro!
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    And i will fill the last 5 if needs be. Noone gets kicked for inactivity or not maxing out daily tickets. But 10days plus inactivity with out saying something will probably result in a kick. Not to be mean i just want active members and im sure you agree!
  • Options
    Ok let me talk to the rest of them. I'll see what they see.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Ok bud. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh and youll be instsntly promoted to officer!
  • Options
    If I don't reply for a while it's because im waiting for a response from guildies, unfortunately some are in the USA and some are in UK so the timezones are different.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Yea no worries bud. Ill hold off on recruitment till iv heard from you. Speak soon
  • Options
    Hey Rickersby-

It sounds like our guild is in a similar place as yours, we have about 20 active members ranging from lv 70-85. We complete a tier 6 pit raid in about 4 days and I've talked merger with them but they are hesitant to join a new guild. If you guys are interested in checking out ours it sounds like a good fit, your officers can be officers in our guild too. I mostly play to make our guild better so I donate all the gear I can (over 500 at this point) and we have fun. We aren't crazy serious, we play when we can. My ally code is 464-548-317 and our guild is named the BoomerAangGang if you are interested!
  • Options
    Sorry man already merged with another guild, thanks for the interest though.