Arena Lineup

Hey all, just needed some suggestions for my arena team.

Current team: Wedge (L), Biggs, Shoretrooper, RG, TFP.
Im currently arena rank 60 with this lineup.

Sorry for the lack of stats for each character, but just by looking at my lineup which is rather squishy, what characters/lineup do you suggest I change to get to arena top 50? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    EDIT: Just reached rank 50. But still wondering what characters I need considering my lineup is pretty garbage atm
  • Options
    Do you have a swgoh.gg account?
    SWGoH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/masternad/
    Discord: masternad#8521
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    What level? With the info given I'd suggest dropping rg and throwing in more damage with someone like boba, Lando or maybe nihilus if you have him.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    1) sign up on swgoh.gg and supply that link. It's a great way to share your collection and get some detailed info. Also very helpful in sorting through your mods.
    2) In my experience, it can be pretty easy to hold a spot in the top 50. Trying to move to the next arena tier is tough. Just something to consider and think about. What are your realistic abilities to move up. There's no real difference between rank 50 and rank 20. Same crystals and tokens.
    3) Do you have solid teams for Sith, Empire, FO, Resistance, etc? These are crucial for events and mod challenges. Building of raid teams is also critical. It may be better to focus on these items than to continue the push in Arena.

Just things to consider. Kylo is a pretty solid toon currently. Sith are strong, but depending on how far away from fielding a team you are, it might pass by before you are there. Rex and Chaze seem pretty powerful right now as well.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    1) sign up on swgoh.gg and supply that link. It's a great way to share your collection and get some detailed info. Also very helpful in sorting through your mods.
    2) In my experience, it can be pretty easy to hold a spot in the top 50. Trying to move to the next arena tier is tough. Just something to consider and think about. What are your realistic abilities to move up. There's no real difference between rank 50 and rank 20. Same crystals and tokens.
    3) Do you have solid teams for Sith, Empire, FO, Resistance, etc? These are crucial for events and mod challenges. Building of raid teams is also critical. It may be better to focus on these items than to continue the push in Arena.

Just things to consider. Kylo is a pretty solid toon currently. Sith are strong, but depending on how far away from fielding a team you are, it might pass by before you are there. Rex and Chaze seem pretty powerful right now as well.

Thanks bro. Yeah true but honestly i dont really know which direction to start building a team. Like whether to build towards a sith/rebel/mixed team.
  • Options
    Heres the link everyone: https://swgoh.gg/u/sixzoseven/

Thanks for the help! :))
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    First question, are you in a guild that can complete HAAT raid to get GK?
    I noticed that you do not have your jawas unlocked yet. You will want the crit dmg mods for your current Rebels. Farm jawas for a while so you can start getting those mods. It will help in your raid placement and your arena placement.
    You also have Jyn and Chirrut unlocked. Gear them up. At least Chirrut. And start working on Malbus. Those 2 are everywhere.....unfortunately.
    But the biggest thing is the ability to farm mods. Get those jawas read for that. Eventually you will probably want to farm speed mods, but they can wait.
  • Options
    I noticed that you do not have your jawas unlocked yet. You will want the crit dmg mods for your current Rebels. Farm jawas for a while so you can start getting those mods. It will help in your raid placement and your arena placement.
    You also have Jyn and Chirrut unlocked. Gear them up. At least Chirrut. And start working on Malbus. Those 2 are everywhere.....unfortunately.
    But the biggest thing is the ability to farm mods. Get those jawas read for that. Eventually you will probably want to farm speed mods, but they can wait.

No my guild tried the HAAT Raid before and we got smashed. Hmm, but just a question, isnt the rebel arena meta basically dead? Im also on a feb 2016 server so everyone there is basically using a sith lineup.

Thanks for the suggestions though! Will definitely consider it.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Get working on R2. Then develop either Barris/5's and zeta Barris or Chaze. You should be able to compete with those sith teams with R2. I'd get a zeta, maybe both on r2 as well.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options

No my guild tried the HAAT Raid before and we got smashed. Hmm, but just a question, isnt the rebel arena meta basically dead? Im also on a feb 2016 server so everyone there is basically using a sith lineup.

Glad to help. Regarding Rebels in Arena....I wouldn't say that it's dead. The real meta currently seems to be Rex lead with Chaze and GK. Many add someone like DN or Boba as a 5th for the instadeath against opposing Chaze.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options

If everyone's going sith in your shard your best shot might be to go rex lead. if you unlock baze, you could use Rex (L), Wiggs, Chaze. Sure Wiggs wouldn't hit as hard but if you get the crit mods as another poster said, it could compensate for this.

As for rebels being dead, don't forget fulcrum drops soon.