What in the world is salvage?

Showtime
17 posts Member
For example right now I'm collecting MK 3 Sienar Holo projectors (who isn't) but when I buy one of those from Shipments that's says "MK 3 Sienar Holo projectors salvage" it doesn't add to my total collected. So what's the point of salvage material?

Replies

• DashRendar
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Salvage makes a whole when you get enough...
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Ok so it depends on the material on how much will make a whole or is there a general number?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Showtime wrote: »
    Ok so it depends on the material on how much will make a whole or is there a general number?

For that particular piece of gear, you need 20. Later on it goes upwards of 50 for bigger pieces.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Use this list
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/

Final pieces frequently require 50 pieces of salvage on top of other gear to make the whole product.
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Ok so I have 102 of them how do I turn them into the real deal?
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Never mind read wrong. I only have 1. It changes automatically
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Go to whichever charcter needs them. And craft it. How have you not done this before heheh.
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Yup! Figured that lol I was looking at mk 4 when I thought there was 102. Thanks for the help!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    No problemo. Expect to need a ton of Mk 3 holo prjectors in the near future.

Good luck on your journey towards becoming the very best, like no one ever was..
    giphy.gif

• Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha You as well!