Best lists for Raids

Showtime
17 posts Member
I have a clone list that kills it in raids as well as a sith list slowly growing in strength that does well. I'm lvl 83. I want to tentatively start a new list and am wondering what you have all found is the best for raids. Namely tank takedown but also both.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance does well in P2. Better than clones since the update to their expose. Plus they have more Resistance incoming with the new movie I'm sure.
  • Options
    Checkout the guides section there should be some very useful tank guides in there.
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks again exarthekun!
    Thanks Anakin1125 will do
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance only takes about a month and a half to 7* once you get the ball rolling.

tumblr_nfu6urOKRX1s6bxzqo1_500.gif

• Showtime
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yeah that's what I'm going for it also gives access to good speed mods which I want especially for Nilihus.
    Who do you use as a 5th for resistance? Seeing as the trooper seems hard to get and not that good.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Showtime wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I'm going for it also gives access to good speed mods which I want especially for Nilihus.
    Who do you use as a 5th for resistance? Seeing as the trooper seems hard to get and not that good.

Trooper is the only way you score big in HAAT. You can farm him at the same rate as Rey in Guild shipments.

His TM gain is essential to a Resistance team. I would replace Resistance Pilot with R2 (If you have a 7* R2) or Sidious.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Resistance only takes about a month and a half to 7* once you get the ball rolling.

tumblr_nfu6urOKRX1s6bxzqo1_500.gif
    "Once you get the ball rolling"!!!
    Perfect gif for that line!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi