Clones or Resistance for hAAT?

IvoB1987
494 posts Member
edited May 2017
I got both my Cody and Finn zeta and all clones and resistance at 7* but they're both not quite ready yet for hAAT.. And I'm not sure of who I should focus on. Things that I need to consider is: Which has better damage? Which is easier to gear/mod? Maybe try to focus on both teams?
My resistance:
https://swgoh.gg/u/ivob1987/collection/?f=resistance
My clones:
https://swgoh.gg/u/ivob1987/collection/?f=clone-trooper

What can you suggest, considering what I already have?

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I'd do resistance. Not only cause yours are better geared but they can be used outside of the tank, plus for clones they're better with Leia (drop Rex) in P4, so with time you could do both
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    **** wrote: »
    I and a few other guild mates were at the same exact crossroads a few months ago.

I went clones/leia and the others did resistance.

I feel my route was easier and better. Easier to gear and mod imo. as compared to my mates who went resistance, I do more damage and I'm more consistent.

Plus they are fun.

Is it still the case that clones do more damage? because of the recent expose-improvement I think resistance maybe better or not?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Check what's the need in your guild. If you can easily clear P2, focus on clones for P4. If you can easily clear P4, focus on Resistance for P2.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Check what's the need in your guild. If you can easily clear P2, focus on clones for P4. If you can easily clear P4, focus on Resistance for P2.

we can do neither haha. our guild is not ready yet. and the last time we tried we were stuck in P2
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

we can do neither haha. our guild is not ready yet. and the last time we tried we were stuck in P2

So your title is wrong :smile: In that case, Resistance is more versatile and can be used in different places whereas clones are for now dedicated to HAAT and GW.
  • Options
    Clones might do a little more damage in p4 than Resistance in p2, but I kept my Rebels on p4 and focused Clones for p2, and it's been a great payoff (however, Resistance teams in my guild can triple my p2 Zody+Dathcha damage). But the versatility of Resistance is pretty amazing and might be more useful for you at this juncture, especially if your guild is getting stuck in p2. Resistance is far more likely to get you over that hump (and everybody seems to have Rebels, so Clones are less necessary to get you guys through the final phase).
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice all! I'm going for Resistance :)