Will it be possible for Android users to force the update early? Cos I can't afford to buy an iPhone

As the title says, anyone have any idea if at some point tonight Android could get the update?

Or will we just have to wait for it organically? Seems harsh :(

Replies

• Options
    Hehe it's only been like half am hour but it's killing me waiting for it to update on play store.

I have to go to bed in about an hour and a half. I won't sleep!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    All this did was update the UI and activate the shard shop. You are not at a disadvantage. At most you may miss out on a couple shards that can be farmed in the meantime.
  • Options
    On injustice android is days weeks and even a month behind at times. This shouldn't be that bad.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    This sucks. Where is the update for Android users. IOS users get an advantage in the arena right now.
  • Options
    Be whale, my friend, go buy that iphone!
  • Options
    It won't matter.. You can't log on to your android account with apple and vice versa.
  • Options
    LocoAl wrote: »
    Be whale, my friend, go buy that iphone!

I might just have to.

Eating is overrated anyway, I'm sure I can go a month without.
  • Options
    We are at the mercy of Google now.
  • Options
    Re-install?
  • Options
    BigCam wrote: »
    We are at the mercy of Google now.

I've seen devs host APKs to be available to download before it gets on the play store, wish cg had some foresight and did this. Alas, it doesn't seem that they do much that planning.
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    Re-install?

Google play store still has the December 1st version up, reinstall won't help until this actually gets changed or an APK gets hosted to download.