Savage Overpower bug still not fixed?

Hidosugi
67 posts Member
I don't see it listed in the bugs bin. With all the speed that recent bugs have been addressed, can we get some closure on this long standing bug as well? This was a special part of his remake and it hurts on defense in arena.

please and thank you =)

@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• wolfmith
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, care to elaborate on what the bug is? :)
  • Options
    On defense he doesn't use overpower unless someone has less than 25% health, while his omega ability makes it less than 50% health
  • Options
    I had to turn off auto the other day because savage kept passing on face stomping a DN. Seriously, they created an ability with an omega upgrade, and it doesn't even work...

FIX THIS!!!
  • Hidosugi
    67 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ This.Sure it's only an omega, but not getting what was paid for.
  • FireGuy
    16 posts Member
    Options
    So I decided to switch over to a nihilus lead from maul and Savage seems key to this lead. I have him fully geared and Omega on his first two abilities and am 3 zeta Mats from giving him the zeta ability. I was under the understanding that if sith assassin and sith trooper took them to low health that Savage could roflstomp them despite protection. I've been using him in galactic war to practice and this isn't working at all..... He will just knock off some protection and go about his business..... Is this working as intended?
  • Options
    Pics or video?
    SWGoH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/masternad/
    Discord: masternad#8521
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    FireGuy wrote: »
    So I decided to switch over to a nihilus lead from maul and Savage seems key to this lead. I have him fully geared and Omega on his first two abilities and am 3 zeta Mats from giving him the zeta ability. I was under the understanding that if sith assassin and sith trooper took them to low health that Savage could roflstomp them despite protection. I've been using him in galactic war to practice and this isn't working at all..... He will just knock off some protection and go about his business..... Is this working as intended?

If you did omega his overpower then he can kill an enemy at 50% or less regardless of protection. 50% is when the enemy life bar becomes yellow. If you did not then he can only kill enemies at 25% or lower, which is red. I've never seen it fail when the enemy life bar was yellow, maybe you're doing it too soon?
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    That bug should be fixed, it's been months now, also adding a massive damage to Overpower in raids, much like Nihilus' Annihilate, if the boss is under 50% health would be great, and btw Savage's basic should inflict stagger for the sake of the ability's name...