Pure AOE

Stodie
45 posts Member
edited February 2016
Here's my ultimate AOE dream team

IG-88 (L) - All allies get 20% critical chance increase plus his aoe gives an ability debuff
Poe - Obvious reasons are obvious, plus his expose is an AOE so still fits with concept
Lando - Double down is a monster and he really benefits from 88's leader ability
CUP - Ah yes; the infamous CUP finally lands a job. Nice AOE attack that puts Offense Down debuff on enemy team which will help our Poe live a bit longer. I considered HK-47 here because he gives additional debuffs but it's only a 25% chance and we already have the ability block from 88. CUP's debuff is a 55% chance and his AOE damage is stronger as well, not to mention stun chances between AOE's. The downside is vs. another POE team if you lose the coinflip his 10k health will be an issue. Swap him out against Poe teams.
Darth Vader - Dot...dot...dot...and with new game update those dots will kill

For F2P you could switch Lando for either Sidious or Kylo

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Probably Poggle will do more damage than the 4th AOE
  • Options
    Not likely yo be effective since the change to speed leadership.
  • Options
    Not likely yo be effective since the change to speed leadership.

What change is that?
    Triqui wrote: »
    Probably Poggle will do more damage than the 4th AOE

Very possible; but I am trying to keep the AOE theme; with respects to damage/affects on opposing team. If I put Poggle in there it's no longer a Pure AOE team
  • Options
    HK47 can apply many debuffs to an enemy with his AOE, and the chances are doubled against Jedi