What character should I focus on leveling next for my Phasma Strategy.

Right now I'm running Phasma as my leader, along with Vader, Sidious and Bariss as my healer. Before I get into anything else is Bariss the best healer in the game? I was considering getting old daka or Luminara instead?

I can't seem to find a good 5th character for my strategy, right now I switch between Leia for her extra attacks and buffs, or darth maul. My only issue with maul is his HP is so low he dies in the arena before he even gets to attack and thats not good.

Any suggestions or ideas would be great, thanks! Btw right now I'm level 57 if that matters at all,

Replies

• Options
    get luminara and more importantly, kylo
  • Options
    Red_Glare wrote: »
    get luminara and more importantly, kylo

Thanks working hard to get kylo at the moment. Going to start working towards Luminara as well she really packs a bunch and does some damage. Bariss is just way to weak, the highest hit I ever have seen from her was a 1011... Shes level 57 purple tier, 5 star and cants do any damage lol.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss is a liability at higher levels. She gets one heal per match and than she is done, does about as much damage as a bunny rabbit.
  • Baron_Arieola
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i run a similar team. phas, sid, lumi, daka (instead of barriss) and kylo. was using vader until kylo hit 5*

but honestly, if you don't have kylo yet, I would recommend genosian soldier instead. your team (and mine) are too full of support and moderate dps. geno can be the big hitter, and works well with phasma since he gains turn meter on crits

now I'm looking to switch geno for sid, and stormtrooper han for either lumi or daka once they star up. now that leader speed affects arena, will work on ackbar after han is * as the healer. Should be loads of turn meter manipulation fun!
  • Options
    Phasma 7*
    Sid 7*
    Dooku 4*
    Old Ben 4*
    Talia 4*

This team has kept me around rank (125-85) in my server before the update. RIP me. I had been working on a FO team, but I think I'm giving up on that idea with the meta shift.
  • Options
    You want either assist character (GS, QGJ), multi attack / counter characters (Dooku), first ability stun chance characters (Daka), or FO characters (Kylo, FOO). Finally, turn manipulation characters (Poe) work well with Phasma too. Can't go wrong with any of the characters I listed