THANK YOU DEVS!!

Iwells911
364 posts Member
A very little recognized fact is that double drops for cantina and mods are on different days :-) Greatly appreciated team

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    They also planned out GW Double Drops so people can save up. Very well thought out. Kudos!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Well its their plan to get u to spend more crystals throughout the week = more money for them.
    And you thank them.... Thank them when they give u free stuff or do decent rework for existing character, not just new ones that generate revenue
  • Iwells911
    364 posts Member
    Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Well its their plan to get u to spend more crystals throughout the week = more money for them.
    And you thank them.... Thank them when they give u free stuff or do decent rework for existing character, not just new ones that generate revenue

I mean if you dont like it you can stop playing :-) People are too negative, enjoy your life, the game, and have fun!
  • Options

Tarkin never generated revenue. He was also given away for free as a ship commander. Not sure where you getting that they did a rework on any of the toons lately for money. Not a single of the reworked characters weren't farmable before the reworks. Now, if you didn't have them before the reworks and think payments are the only options to get them. I agree with @lwells911, you need to step back and let it go.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

She's right, you know? U have been deceive :mask:
    he-amp-039-s-right-you-know---morgan-freeman-1845_gp_5777955.jpg
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Protensis wrote: »

Tarkin never generated revenue. He was also given away for free as a ship commander. Not sure where you getting that they did a rework on any of the toons lately for money. Not a single of the reworked characters weren't farmable before the reworks. Now, if you didn't have them before the reworks and think payments are the only options to get them. I agree with @lwells911, you need to step back and let it go.

Owh.. that's very cute. Please tell me again about the new ahsoka.. plz.. :relaxed:
  • Iwells911
    364 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Protensis wrote: »

Owh.. that's very cute. Please tell me again about the new ahsoka.. plz.. :relaxed:

They need to make money as well. If you don't want to spend money to get her ASAP, then don't and wait until she's farmable. You all act as though if you were the developers you wouldnt use this same model to keep interest and revenue going. If you do not enjoy the game is run, be constructive about it and provide ways to improve. Bashing and complaining every time a new character comes out is a waste of energy ;-)