I would love to try Krennic in arena.

2Next

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    What paywall? he's been in shard shop, got many of him. Also hard node, 10 shard per week not bad.

Well you know how you can get like 30 Jyn shards a week for nothing and you can Max K-2 in like 2 week if you want. Why can't Krennic get something half that nice.

Why can I buy 80 Tarkin, veers and any trooper shards for 20 bucks but Krennic I need to wait months just to get him anywhere. Even with crystal farming it would still take forever. And it would be a **** waste of so many crystals.

Well, say that to Nihilus, Baze and shoretrooper, all with 1 hard node too.

Those characters have MASSIVE protection pools and are viable in the arena at 3* because they're hard to kill. Krennic does not have that luxury.

Also whoever said 10 shards per week for 1 hard node is crazy. 1 hard node is 7 shards a week, you're not getting 10, you might get an extra 1 or 2 because of double drops, but you're not getting 10 each week from a single hard node.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What paywall? he's been in shard shop, got many of him. Also hard node, 10 shard per week not bad.

So RNGesus is with you. I'm also farming him but don't get so many shards as you. And I don't consider Shard Shop as a place to farm, especially when a toon only stays there 2 weeks. It's a real joke. Chirrut is an easy farm, Baze is as hard as Krennic, but he's the only rebel that's hard to farm.
    Empire have 2 toons that are hard to level up (Krennic and ShT). I understand that some farms must be hard but going to a 4* toon to 7* toon with only hard node is a matter of 8 months if you're lucky.
    When you see the amount of Chaze in arena, it's hard to understand why those farms are so hard.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    He's pretty awesome with zeta DT...

This happened today!

Vl26GcR.jpg

Here's the whole video of that battle if you wanna see him in action...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bsKeBntfMM
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously why is their no krennic pack available to buy? I would definitely buy 80 shards for 20 bucks.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Well you know how you can get like 30 Jyn shards a week for nothing and you can Max K-2 in like 2 week if you want. Why can't Krennic get something half that nice.

Why can I buy 80 Tarkin, veers and any trooper shards for 20 bucks but Krennic I need to wait months just to get him anywhere. Even with crystal farming it would still take forever. And it would be a **** waste of so many crystals.

Those characters have MASSIVE protection pools and are viable in the arena at 3* because they're hard to kill. Krennic does not have that luxury.

Also whoever said 10 shards per week for 1 hard node is crazy. 1 hard node is 7 shards a week, you're not getting 10, you might get an extra 1 or 2 because of double drops, but you're not getting 10 each week from a single hard node.

2 x 7 is 14. I do one refresh per node.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

2 x 7 is 14. I do one refresh per node.

Ah ok, well refreshing wasn't implied in that statement before.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously why is their no krennic pack available to buy? I would definitely buy 80 shards for 20 bucks.
  • Options
    @Smapty -- Do you have a swgoh.gg link? I'd be interested in seeing the modding you have going on there.