Updated Gear icons?

Rumpelstilzchen
1754 posts Member
edited May 2017
Are they showing as very dark now for everyone?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, and considerably harder to see.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    I like the change, they seem more crisp to me.
  • Options
    i can see them just fine. i like them. much easier to tell the difference.
  • Options
    What?! I hate it.
    I can't tell now the difference, absolutely disgusting
  • Options
    I for one am outraged. Please check out my latest blog update on this very topic at www.boba_the_blogger.com
  • Options
    I have a SGN 10.1 - v 4.1.2 - 2014 model. HD etc, they look dark to me.
  • Options
    vcxldf.png
  • Options
    Same as rumple. Is it supposed to be like that? Because it's unbelievably annoying
  • Options
    Probably people using inferior droid looking devices. Droids are dead. :-P
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Pretty sure the darker images are the 'salvage' components that make up a full piece of gear. The full gear image hasn't changed colors. Not a big fan of the new image colors, but at least there's a difference now.
  • EyeamDTu
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it looks like someone dipped all the gear icons in chocolate. Or another brown liquid.
  • Options
    I posted about this earlier ... dont like the change.. Unless they could make it useful and differentiate between salvage and fully crafted by making crafted look good like the old pictures.. Only then would this make sense
  • Options
    The change makes is easier to distinguish between a full gear vs parts. I for one like it.
  • Options
    9gbvqp.png
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    What's in english it said? to represent the new gear theme? Vivid.. or lucid? like wash out dream. U have a dream but not sure what is it, u can see, but it's unclear.
  • Options
    On a related note, these cannot be requested?

swtfms.png
  • Options
    They remind me of Silent Hill.
  • zarkas
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Those new gear icons are really bad. Much harder to tell them apart, which was hard enough before.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    zarkas wrote: »
    Those new gear icons are really bad. Much harder to tell them apart, which was hard enough before.

This. And they didn't even try to differentiate between the Mk4 stun guns and Mk5 stun guns.

"You had ONE JOB!" lolol

ETA: BTW, count me in with the group that thinks they're horrifically ugly.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    zarkas wrote: »

This. And they didn't even try to differentiate between the Mk4 stun guns and Mk5 stun guns.

"You had ONE JOB!" lolol

ETA: BTW, count me in with the group that thinks they're horrifically ugly.

But the G12 ones will be so shiny and chrome!!! You'll be CRYING with how beautiful they are!
    anigif_original-4442-1456721306-9.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Prudkoan
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Why the hell they change it....
  • Options
    They look like poo, get rid,

Like the idea of a distinction between full and salvage, but brown is yuck
  • Options
    Hate them. Please change tjem back, they make things even harder to tell apart