Empire rework packs

Ambassador
1653 posts Member
Hi Devs,

Let me first thank you for the rework of the Empire. While it seems a little lackluster compared to some of the Rebels, at least it makes the Troopers and Tarkin usable.

I bought several packs from from the store, namely for ShoreTrooper and DeathTrooper, because I did not max them. Great content for the price.

But I'm getting tired of seeing packs for Veers, the other troopers, and now Tarkin, that I have already all maxed to 7* long ago.

So, maybe you shouldn't offer those packs to players who have maxed those toons. Well, I mean for the future reworks of other characters. Of have a different kind of pack, maybe with higher gear.
By the way, the same will happen with Luke : I've already seven-starred him long ago, so I won't buy his pack either. I would have, if it was useful, like for Shore and Death Troopers, and like I would for the other if it was useful - but paying 20€ to send 80 shards to shard shop is too expensive.

On the same note, with Boba Fett, General Veers and now Grand Moff Tarkin, it's the third reworked character offered as log-in reward whose shards directly go to shard shop. It would be great if you stopped placing reworked characters as log-in reward, or otherwise maybe offer something else for those who already had developed them when they were less useful. It doesn't encourage me to farm new less-useful toons.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, it's your game.