Best part of the 5/23 update, and everyone missed it

Gank_Killer
1817 posts Member
edited May 2017
Ewok Scout has been added to Dark Side 9-b node!!!!

Shore Trooper, Light Side 9-b
Ewok Scout, Dark Side 9-b

Glad to see we're on even ground here.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I just noticed that. They love that fuzzy dude.
  • Options
    I saw that and really had a moment of head scratching. Unless they really plan on working him into a beast, why?
  • Options
    Light side 9 nodes and dark side 9 nodes are not comparable.

Dark side 9b is more comparable with light side 7b
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Both nodes are Gear 12, level 86.
    In terms of difficulty, yeah sure.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Does it matter? Just skip it and farm Shoretrooper, Baze, and Nihilus. Unless you have them at 7* already--then just wait patiently because before Nihilus became farmable, his node was an Ewok Scout.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    He used to be on 9-A until Nihilus came
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ewok Scout has been added to Dark Side 9-b node!!!!

Shore Trooper, Light Side 9-b
    Ewok Scout, Dark Side 9-b

Glad to see we're on even ground here.

there was a best part?
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Just spend all your ally points if you have a stockpile and you'll have 7* scout. I 7*'ed him with 900k ap easily. Drops more than anything else.

Maybe one day ewoks will get some zetas.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Just spend all your ally points if you have a stockpile and you'll have 7* scout. I 7*'ed him with 900k ap easily. Drops more than anything else.

If Ewoks had Zeta abilities and you put them on a team with Zeta Chewie, the team could be called Zewook. :)
  • Options
    Mine sits in hibernation at 297/85....waiting...
  • Options

If Ewoks had Zeta abilities and you put them on a team with Zeta Chewie, the team could be called Zewook. :)

Literally the dumbest name ever
  • Options
    The only good thing about this is it takes up another spot so hopefully they will run out and not put more toons in hard nodes :)
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Ewok scout has enough nodes. I know I'm sitting at 90/100
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    He's got 3. whats bad is all the 20 energy hard nodes that i need gear from i already have 7* toons or incase of the starfighter i have zeta on farm. Excluding finn and ls9 hard battles.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

Literally the dumbest name ever

Hard to top Princess zody and Zidader.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    The only good thing about this is it takes up another spot so hopefully they will run out and not put more toons in hard nodes :)

They'll just swap it out with the new character. 9-A is currently Darth Nihilus, but before it was Nihilus, it was Ewok Scout.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.