Trouble on Tatooine Flash Event - [edited] WAI !

RushForGoals
111 posts Member
edited May 2017
After I played tier 1, got the rewards, all tiers are marked completed. Is this intended behaviour?

Replies

• Options
    I believe it refreshes in a few hours based on other posts here on the forums.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, in the event description it says plays are shared across all tiers. You should start with the highest one.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Did you read the description of the event..?
    All "plays are shared across all tiers."
    4 first time rewards for 4 times available a day.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Also maybe next time you start an event, read the info/description first? It clearly states plays are shared across all tiers.
  • Options
    LOL. Thanks
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    Yes, in the event description it says plays are shared across all tiers. You should start with the highest one.

Yes. I missed the "shared across all tiers" things. But I will play tier 1 first anyway in this particular event. 80 shards of Jawa is no replacement for other tiers' rewards. Thanks for all the responses.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Any event always always always start with the highest tier.
    If you miss that plays are shared or the event doesn't have that info you will be on the safe side.

Any and every event if the highest tier is open I will run that one 1st
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Any event always always always start with the highest tier.
    If you miss that plays are shared or the event doesn't have that info you will be on the safe side.

Any and every event if the highest tier is open I will run that one 1st

Thanks for the suggestion. That's true and I always did that.

However in this particular event, if I have the chance to start over again I will still play tier 1 first.
    The 1 zeta mat. is no match for 80 shards of Jawa Scav. Of course this the case for me.