Jedi Pass? Order 66 Confirmed?

Prev1
RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
If u look the credit reward at flash event, it show reward 66k gold. I'm pretty sure there's hidden meaning. And it's lead to only one.

You betcha!! ;)

Replies

• Options
    Good find!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I'm realize when see all reward in different tier.. it show same number. I got u dev!! :joy:
  • Thedarthrevan
    76 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If there will be a jedi pass that will be pretty sweet but i want to see the jedi luke more because i was thinking of a jedi team like this zqgj(L) gk jka jedi luke aayla or yoda (depends)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    If there will be a jedi pass that will be pretty sweet but i want to see the jedi luke more because i was thinking of a jedi team like this zqgj(L) gk jka jedi luke aayla or yoda (depends)

So do i!! we'll see then what happens next :joy:
  • Options
    I think the message for flash event pretty much confirms Jedi Luke coming in August.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good catch. :)

However, Jedi pass or Palp zeta?

Execute Order 66

Order 66, also known as Clone Protocol 66, was one of a series of contingency orders that the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to obey without hesitation. The order branded members of the Jedi Order as traitors to the Republic and called for their immediate execution without question or hesitation. The issuing of the order by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine...

Source : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66/Legends
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I think the message for flash event pretty much confirms Jedi Luke coming in August.

Yes it is.. absolutely jedi luke will coming. But order 66 doesn't have relation with jedi luke in personal. It's more like hint to certain faction.. there is 3 which came to my mind: sith, jedi, and clone.

Because the 66k gold given during luke event, i think we know which faction it is.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Good catch. :)

However, Jedi pass or Palp zeta?

Execute Order 66

Order 66, also known as Clone Protocol 66, was one of a series of contingency orders that the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to obey without hesitation. The order branded members of the Jedi Order as traitors to the Republic and called for their immediate execution without question or hesitation. The issuing of the order by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine...

Source : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66/Legends

Thanks mate!!

Waw.. it's extend more to palpatine!! :flushed:

I'm rebel user btw, jedi pass, or palp zeta.. i'm open for both of them. It will broader my toons. That two options is nice. :smiley:
  • Options
    It will be kinda cool if palpys new zeta is a leader ability that applies to clones and allows them to wreck Jedi
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    DracuLaura wrote: »
    It will be kinda cool if palpys new zeta is a leader ability that applies to clones and allows them to wreck Jedi

Nooo u can't do that.. it will wreck the new jedi luke. He is newcomer in the game, and u just destroy him? I don't think so.. i still positive in jedi pass, because it will optimize new jedi luke.
    :smiley:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Commander Cody, excecute order 66! Clones is cool :joy:
    tumblr_oprcupKdto1w8zhg8o3_250.gif
  • Options
    Totally down with palp and clone synergy.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    It'd be Sidious and Clones surely?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Guess we have to wait guys.. 66k gold must mean something ;)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    It's not for the Jedis, it's for their killer, the Clones. They'll soon get their helmets in battle !
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    It's not for the Jedis, it's for their killer, the Clones. They'll soon get their helmets in battle !

You're still alive mace? :flushed:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

It's his ghost, like Yoda or Old Ben :smile:
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    It could just be that they wanted to use a SW related number, and 1138 credits (or many of the other common ones) is too paltry on their own, but too much when turned into thousands.

What would have been nice if what I just said is correct, and would fit with the 40th anniversary, would have been 3263827 credits. That definitely falls under the "too much" category though.
  • Options

And he missed lol
  • Options
    As someone who uses Jedi right now, I will gladly accept a Jedi pass B)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

It's his ghost, like Yoda or Old Ben :smile:

I just talk with ghost? :flushed:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    It could just be that they wanted to use a SW related number, and 1138 credits (or many of the other common ones) is too paltry on their own, but too much when turned into thousands.

What would have been nice if what I just said is correct, and would fit with the 40th anniversary, would have been 3263827 credits. That definitely falls under the "too much" category though.

Well that's not iconic as 66 lol :lol:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    murphsith wrote: »

And he missed lol

And still no clone taunting tank.. i hate it :triumph:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    As someone who uses Jedi right now, I will gladly accept a Jedi pass B)

Plus u will have jedi luke.. **** u are so lucky!!
    ;);)
  • Options

You'll be using JKL as lead (assuming his lead is for Jedi & Rebels) if it's just Rebels then ZQGJ it is. You'll probably end up a squad of JKL,GMY, FAT, GK & your choice for 5th
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I would think Yoda. Tenacity up and more foresight sounds better than occasional counter attack to me, plus there's the whole iconic factor to talk about. That would be a truly iconic Jedi team.

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    Options
    What's a Jedi pass?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    What's a Jedi pass?

The "faction pass" is basically the faction they are reworking characters in next. Usually involves introducing a new character or two as well. Empire didn't really get any WITH their pass, but Gar and ISC got released just before then.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    murphsith wrote: »

And he missed lol

Cody didn't miss. He ordered the tank closest to him to fire at Kenobi. The gunner in the tank missed, not Cody. Thanks to that Clone's poor aim in the tank, Obi-Wan survived. Thank you that clone.
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    What's a Jedi pass?

It's a Hutt Ball move!