looks like i am missing out on double drops.

Radonis
504 posts Member
edited May 2017
When i got on to play last night at reset my game updated and there was nothing about double drops at all so since that is the time i can play and do all my energy spending i went and did what i normally do. Now when i wake up this morning there is a double drop now in game and only 15h left of it so thanks Ea/CG for your timing of releasing double drops looks like i get to miss out on all of them if thats how they are going to go.

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    The double drops last for 24h and seamlessly blend into each other. You will be able to to use them, just save your stuff for the night.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    They run for 24h each, how on earth can you miss all of them? Seems like a bit of planning solves all your problems.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    They could hand every single item in the game to people for free and people would still whine and complain. Pathetic.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    its not 24 hour look at what i said. I play at reset which is midnight EST time for me and the game updated and there was no word about double drops in game when i loaded it up to play. I did my usual daily things like farming loot, daily activities adding gear to my characters. Then i went to bed. Since i woke up early to be able to do the luke event and a big announcement shows 2X drops and luke event here are your shards and credits and oh yea 15 hr left on 2x drops so where does it say its 24 hours.
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    its not 24 hour look at what i said. I play at reset which is midnight EST time for me and the game updated and there was no word about double drops in game when i loaded it up to play. I did my usual daily things like farming loot, daily activities adding gear to my characters. Then i went to bed. Since i woke up early to be able to do the luke event and a big announcement shows 2X drops and luke event here are your shards and credits and oh yea 15 hr left on 2x drops so where does it say its 24 hours.
    15 hours left plus the 10 hours since midnight equals roughly 24 hours.

• Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    Which means the game didnt update properly at reset or its a timed release for different regions

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

you do realize that the LS double drops will still be live after your midnight reset right? So the only thing you're going to miss is being able to do 2 days worth of refreshes during a double drop day instead of just 1 days worth.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112405/game-update-5-23-2017#latest
    plan accordingly for the upcomming days and you'll be golden.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    yes let me make sure my job knows that i need to take off early so i can play a video game. Not everyone has a 9 to 5 i work from the evening to almost midnight and sometimes after midnight. This is why i play at or after midnight. If they Double drops start up on reset then its a non issue.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When i got on to play last night at reset my game updated and there was nothing about double drops at all so since that is the time i can play and do all my energy spending i went and did what i normally do. Now when i wake up this morning there is a double drop now in game and only 15h left of it so thanks Ea/CG for your timing of releasing double drops looks like i get to miss out on all of them if thats how they are going to go.

That there would be major events beginning on the 25th has been known for weeks ... and much discussed on the forums, where EA also pre-posted the details of the events. You're clearly familiar with the forums, so even if your own phone didn't update properly, there's really no reason for you not to have known about this ... or at the very least to have realized that you should probably check the forums for details on the well-anticipated event before you started playing ... I'm sorry you've lost some energy that you could've used, but PLEASE stop blaming others for your own mistake.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Options
    It was the 23 of may when they said when the double drops were happening so yea that gives me plenty of notice.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yes let me make sure my job knows that i need to take off early so i can play a video game. Not everyone has a 9 to 5 i work from the evening to almost midnight and sometimes after midnight. This is why i play at or after midnight. If they Double drops start up on reset then its a non issue.

wow, you really don't want to understand how it works do you?
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    One of those types...its everyone else's fault but theirs.
  • Options
    Keep in mind double nothing is nothing. If your roll is going to produce zero drops, it's 2x0.
  • Options

wait a minute you know how to post in the forum but you did not read the update and no one in your guild told u about double drop. You really cannot blame anyone for your ignorance
This discussion has been closed.