Squads

Can we get a button on the HUB menu that gives us instant access to our squads? I would like to edit them without needing to go to squad arena, select battle, select squad, and THEN edit everything. Same with ships. We need a place to be able to edit our teams. Right now, it's a very roundabout way of doing things. It could be something as simple as adding a Squads tab to the Characters and Ships menus that are already on the HUB menu.

Also, when editing/creating squads, selecting our teams can be difficult. For instance, if I want to make a Jawas team it takes a long time to do since some of them are powered up, some kinda are, and some aren't. So, I have to slowly scroll through the entire menu of characters 2 at a time to find what I'm looking for. There is no sort option to quickly find the characters I want. Even using the normal character box would be a huge upgrade!

Squads are great and I'm glad they were added to the game. But, everything about creating/editing them is tedious. It needs some heavy streamlining and a way to quickly access it without having to go to a battle first. If you don't have enough energy, any PvP attempts or they are on cool down, and no raids going, you can't access the menu at all! Please do something to make the process easier for the player and the feature itself less tedious to use.

Replies

• Options
    +1 I have been thinking heavily about this as well. Great call!
  • Options
    Id be happy if the changes you make stick, deleted squads keep coming back to the bottom of the list. Is there a trick or workaround?
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Topersky
    32 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Also if your both energies are depleted and challenges are on cooldown it's very hard to get to squad, if you would like to rework it, update it, change it, etc.

Another thing - when you are selecting your squad - please make it available to preselect like in characters sections: filters like rebels, empire etc...

Another thing - favourite: few days ago i was trying to update my fav chars... please make it possible to unfavorite ;) all chars or selected chars

Thank you very much in advance!
    Ally Code: 916 394 561
  • Options
    I figured a workaround, select edit, use the dropdown tab (top left) press X delete all, restart game, never touch that dropdown tab again (i think thats what does it) make your selections from scratch and only use the right side edit/assign squads from then on. So far so good
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Options
    This is still a big issue, so I just want to reiterate on what I posted here. Not being able to freely access squads is such a huge pain. The only time you can edit, create, or delete them is when you've already selected a battle. Please allow us to freely edit them at any time by adding a button on the home screen and/or Characters screen!
  • Options
    So, we've now had our once a year QoL update. Still no squad button on the main menu. What gives?