The Most Current Version of a Character

sneeyatch
518 posts Member
I read somewhere that the devs are required to use the most current version of a character - based on the series, I think it was. I can't remember what thread it was, or who said it - but it's been sticking in my mind for a little while now - this is all in part of the Fulcrum Ahsoka thing - but it relates to a whole slew of other toons... maybe this is what's going on with Luke??

If the devs are indeed required to use the most current version, wouldn't we have - or be getting:

FA chewbacca, FA Han Solo, FA Leia, FA Luke as well as a bunch of other more recent versions.

But - doesn't this also bring up something else? Fulcrum Ahsoka takes the place of "regular" Ahsoka, Old Ben would theoretically be the "most current version" since he was an old man when he died, so this would in effect replace General Kenobi. Unfortunately Yoda was a decrepit old (insert correct alien here) when he died. Raid Han, ST Han... they would all be replaced with a newly created FA Han... what would happen to all the toons we've starred and geared that have a more recent version.

Maybe I misinterpreted what I read or it was just plain wrong information (the interwebs is kind of like that) - maybe it doesn't apply to the movie side of Star Wars - and only the new TV series?

Replies