You fixed a non-bug. And created a bug.

Supercat
3250 posts Member
Let me start off by using your quote:
Hiya!
Any ability that affects an enemy is considered and attack.
[this talks about sun fac taunt]

Grand Moff Tarkin's (GMT) intimidation tactic is now unavoidable even though it should be considered an attack. (You could also maybe count Assaj)
It is eithier bugged or the info is out of date. In which case sun fac, old Ben, and others need to have thier abilities updated.
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1105497#Comment_1105497
    This more recent quote says it again.

So why are Assaj's strike fear, and GMT's thing unavoidable?
    There is a descrepency.
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    True.
    For istance if Old Ben applies ability block on Dooku this one should counterattack him.

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    The funniest part about that thread you linked is that it says on the character master strategy for Bodhi, and I quote, "Because Bohdi has two non-attacking specials and is a Rebel, he’s also a great addition to Akbar lead teams." But somehow those abilities aren't supposed to call assists? Someone is confused back there
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    True.
    For istance if Old Ben applies ability block on Dooku this one should counterattack him.

Counter or in unavoidable, I don't care which, just make it work
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    So... I guess I'll have to wait till next week
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is considered an attack, but not everything should be subject to counters. Look at Phasma lead, any special used under her lead, even Yoda's BM can call an assist. I don't think people want Dooku to counter Yoda when he does BM, or Phasma doing her special.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My favorite scene in A New Hope was when Old Ben used Jedi Mind Trick on the Sandtroopers, then it proc'd their counterattack and they immediately blasted him.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    War wrote: »
    Everything is considered an attack, but not everything should be subject to counters. Look at Phasma lead, any special used under her lead, even Yoda's BM can call an assist. I don't think people want Dooku to counter Yoda when he does BM, or Phasma doing her special.

That's not true, non attacking specials stopped calling assists behind Phasma lead a long time ago.
  • Options
    My favorite scene in A New Hope was when Old Ben used Jedi Mind Trick on the Sandtroopers, then it proc'd their counterattack and they immediately blasted him.

Hilarious
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This is has been reviewed, and should be addressed in a future update.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Rakim wrote: »

That's not true, non attacking specials stopped calling assists behind Phasma lead a long time ago.

Some First Order toons can trigger assists on their non-damaging specials, but I haven't seen that happen for anyone outside of FO.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Blasting anyone while they're doing a BM is just not cool.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options

Some First Order toons can trigger assists on their non-damaging specials, but I haven't seen that happen for anyone outside of FO.

Only FoST can on his special/counters with a zeta
  • Options

Nope, that's what I thought, but I get assists on Victory March and Marching Orders
  • Options

Nope, that's what I thought, but I get assists on Victory March and Marching Orders

Yeah ... no you don't. If you do, you are the only one that does.
  • Options
    I do, fairly frequently. It's really weird. I'd record a vid if I had an app to do it.