Im assuming zeta finn
  • Options
    Correct
  • Options
    Why does Poe get to Taunt every turn?
  • Options
    Because zFinn. Nevermind.
  • Options
    Zeta Finn resets cooldowns by 1 on expose damage, so 3 exposes were set off before Poe got his turn again. Taunt is reset.
  • Options
    Because zFinn. Nevermind.

• WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Wow that takes dedication
  • Options
    Not WAI. Will discuss ways to cut down damage and appear it's WAI. Plus you're grounded. How dare you.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Not WAI. Will discuss ways to cut down damage and appear it's WAI. Plus you're grounded. How dare you.

Are you saying there is an incoming nerf right after said ability was fixed. Ive never seen that happen im sure the forums would be in an uproar. (At least there are 5 toons the majority of the run)
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    @Dxdavis18 is r2zz? Or r2z2? Also
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »

Are you saying there is an incoming nerf right after said ability was fixed. Ive never seen that happen im sure the forums would be in an uproar. (At least there are 5 toons the majority of the run)

Just a joke about current ability tuning for tank raid.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options

Just a joke about current ability tuning for tank raid.

Yeah i got caught getting nute ready to become almost ineffective.
  • Options
    That'll teach ya'. :D
  • Options
    @Dxdavis18 is r2zz? Or r2z2? Also

Only zeta is the cleanse unique, not number crunch!
  • Options
    Awesome! This makes me want a Res team now - think I'll start looking at it.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Gear and level is whats keeping me down. I predicted their rise closer to the movie release but the expose fix beat me to it. Now im behind the curve again. Everyone is 7* except finn he's at 6.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Do you need crazy mods for that?
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Options
    My biggest concern is that it takes 15 minutes to do 2.2m damage... where as you can run a chirpatine team and once palp and the taunts are up you can auto it on basic and be done in less than 5 minutes.

Also why not use Rey in this comp? Just have her attacking the main boss on all of her turns and the rest stacking exposes on the adds and procing the tm gain. Poe's aoe expose lands enough exposes so I would think that RP could be swapped out. Rey would bring a lot more damage, may not net more than the 2.2m but I feel it could be achieved in half the time.

It's a good strat and I am going to try it out in my Haat today. R2's stealth is great to avoid that pesky counter. Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Do you need crazy mods for that?

I feel like I don't have crazy mods, my best speed mods are on Poe and the highest secondary is 13 speed
  • Options
    kodias wrote: »
    My biggest concern is that it takes 15 minutes to do 2.2m damage... where as you can run a chirpatine team and once palp and the taunts are up you can auto it on basic and be done in less than 5 minutes.

Also why not use Rey in this comp? Just have her attacking the main boss on all of her turns and the rest stacking exposes on the adds and procing the tm gain. Poe's aoe expose lands enough exposes so I would think that RP could be swapped out. Rey would bring a lot more damage, may not net more than the 2.2m but I feel it could be achieved in half the time.

It's a good strat and I am going to try it out in my Haat today. R2's stealth is great to avoid that pesky counter. Thanks for posting.

Well I just wanted to have constant expose chances so that is why I put in RP, you might be right, Rey might have a better damage output. And it does take quite a bit of time but it's a nice chunk of p3. I will try Rey next time!
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    Options
    So im trying this right now and it does work for me. R2 goes first, hides poe. Then poe causes expose on them. I explicity count hitting at least 4 exposes before poes turn comes back up. Poe is still on cooldown. I have zeta finn and he is leader. I noticed i wasnt getting turn meter either when hitting adds that have expose. Finn worked perfectly fine in p2. Has anyone else noticed its broken in p3?
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    Options
    So im getting turn meter just not all of the cooldown reduction.
  • Options
    Hmmmm, i havent noticed this bug, next time i run it in p3, i will take not if the cooldowns reset correctly