Jyn bug?

My jyn will go first at the start and I'll use her special which is supposed to grant 100% turn meter to an ally but the other team will have one sometimes more attacks before my ally goes. Anyone else have this problem or know why that is happening?

Replies

• Options
    Multiple toons can be at 100% turn meter at the same time. If this happens it is a coin flip.

Most likely you are vs a Rex lead and your AE crit, granting your opponent turn meter.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That attack deals damage to all enemies. Plenty of characters have abilities that grant them TM when they get hit, and when multiple characters have 100% TM it comes down to RNG. Rex lead grants TM to all teammates anytime anyone is critically hit. Savage gains TM when he's hit. Biggs gets TM when he is critically hit. I'm guessing it's one of these situations, or something similar. If you provide the enemy's team composition I can probably give you an exact answer.
  • Options
    Yeah I get the Rex turn meter probably giving a couple other characters 100% turn meter. But it's even happened vs zmaul teams and Vader or Sid going next. But I didn't realize it's rng/coin flip with multiple characters have 100% turn meter
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    If a zaul team dodged one of the aoe they will get tm and go
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Athena wrote: »
    If a zaul team dodged one of the aoe they will get tm and go

They'll also get TM if they were critically hit. Assuming they didn't have stealth.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hitting STH can also remove tm from your team, including your specified ally. Lots of reasons.