About to switch to a Jedi team. Which zeta for R2 should I do first?

Keszey
68 posts Member
I have zQGJ maxed. G10 almost 11 GK, JKA maxed, Yoda (no zeta) needing 100 eyeballs. R2 on his way up. I know i should zeta R2 first, just not sure which one, or why.

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Number Crunch since you have GK.
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It depend on your shard,I guess most of shard swarm of Rex so not hard debuff.

Number crunch is better as it make your team have more attack and protection and health.

Without zeta, 10% crit chance of R2 unique is great, but with zeta Number crunch make Jedi attack much higher than your expect.

Number crunch can make Jedi crit attack +10-20% damage with Offense mod on R2.

And health and protection 10% gain from R2 is great.
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Ty both. Very much.
  • Jedi6371
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Number crunch with Jedi. Offense mods on him
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It depend on your shard,I guess most of shard swarm of Rex so not hard debuff.

Number crunch is better as it make your team have more attack and protection and health.

Without zeta, 10% crit chance of R2 unique is great, but with zeta Number crunch make Jedi attack much higher than your expect.

Number crunch can make Jedi crit attack +10-20% damage with Offense mod on R2.

And health and protection 10% gain from R2 is great.

Sorry for the very late response but I'm on a Oct. 15' shard. Which is currently dominated by mostly rex and GK leads. Some Jedi. A few maul. Most of the aforementioned teams have several zetas.

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I did number crunch. No regrets. Makes my Jedi more capable of withstanding the aoe onslaught of maul teams, and hit harder in addition. I never really find myself in need of a dispell for anything except AB or stun... the two things for which the dispell is useless.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi with Number Crunch zeta, R2 is only 5 star as mine is F2P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6e7mTOJK0c
  • Options
    I would zeta yoda first and then R2s number crunch. You want yoda to provide foresight to R2 and tenacity up to everyone as quickly as possible and then get the faster cooldown so you can use it faster.

Number crunch is a much better zeta for a Jedi team, because if you're doing it right you shouldn't have to deal with a lot of negative status effects because of tenacity up. Since you already have Kenobi, he is your primary cleanser so R2 would just be a backup to cleanse negative status effects that you should rarely be getting.
  • Options
    Yoda. This is the exact same team I run. I'm on a November 2015 shard and I can take first without any zetas on R2, but before I zeta'd Yoda I couldn't. R2 zetas can be a nice boost, but they're not required at all.