When will I be able to Farm Kylo's Command Ship

Blamo
25 posts Member
Bought the pack a long, long time ago, still can't farm (outside of the ship pack which has long odds and a large cost). What is the cadence for Ships to get to a Node?

Replies

• Options
    August
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    When will I be able to farm _________ ship? Is the real question. Way too many ships still stuck behind a pay wall.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see why they're holding these ships back from us. The TIE reaper, milenium falcon, and kylos shuttle have been in packs for ever. It's about time they're made farmable.
  • Options
    I'd rather have a ship than a shuttle.

....unless you're talking about his Resurgent-class Star Destroyer?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Would love to farm the Millenium Falcon. But I will never waste my money on one of those packs.
  • Options
    When ships get a Light side/Dark side table (at least I hope). The pack paywall is pretty crazy and farming them from the fleet shipments takes a lifetime!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Those p2p ships are not worth it.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

There is a guy in my shard with a 6 star Falcon. He doesn't even run it anymore because it's just not that good.
  • Options
    TBH that falcon will likely be the fulcrum for the TBA Resistance admiral and capitol ship. Chances are it won't be farmable until 2018.

Vader's ship was totally worth it though - but it's hard to keep going with any ships when there is such a focus on getting Zeta's.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    August

#TakingBackAugust
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

+1

Focus on the free farms.
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    August

#TakingBackAugust

Lol. Cannnnntttttt wait

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I wish more were on hard nodes. I think Jedi Consular ship pieces is the only one...

• Ticfusama
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I wish more were on hard nodes. I think Jedi Consular ship pieces is the only one...

You can get plo's in cantina too
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Geonosian Soldier's ship is on the same node as Director Krennic.

Anyway, I suspect these'll stay in packs until there are more ships in general, then all of them will be dropped into shipments somewhere simultaneously.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.