so after 1st complete, no reason to revisit bonus tier, right?

M_L
469 posts Member
i see recurring reward list looks the same as tier 3, so no reason to use my own barely good enough luke, right?

Replies

• Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    How good is barely good enough? Might try it if I can handle the cost
  • Options
    I find the bonus tier easier to beat than T3, so, my own 6* Luke it is!
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    T2 has some alterntive good rewards if youve got a lot from the T3 and 4
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    oh really? i barely beat it, as in, when i won the battle, my Luke could only take MAYBE 2 hits, most likely 1 more hit and i'm dead.

@Wassup my luke is 6 stars, tried it at gear 8, couldn't barely make it into battle number 3. so now he's gear 9 with 4 pieces on it. i also didn't want to bother putting my best mods on him. so i'd say on average a bunch of 3 to 5 star mods that frankly i normally don't even use on my GW C team.

even then it's RNG based for the bonus tier. I felt like tier 3 was easier 'cause at least i have more skill cooldowns to play with. Bonus tier since all you control is your own luke, if he doesn't get a crit or a stun, and the tuskans do, it's pretty easy to see there's no way to a win early in the fight
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty much no reason to do T3-4 again. T2 has the best variety of rewards, and T3-4 have the same purple mods that you likely have hundreds of if you've been playing for a while.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    ooo, much appreciated for the info
  • Options
    It's a smaller set than tier 3, just as tier 3 is a smaller set than tier 2, and so on. The more mods in the larger sets mean the good ones are less likely to be the one gear drop you get. With bonus tier, there's only one bad mod in the bunch. Each lower tier has more in the mix than the higher tiers, which means the good ones don't drop as frequently.
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    @M_L thanks bro. I'm close enough then. I'll give it a try
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Really this event isn't for us higher leveled players. It's for giving the new guys a better chance at catching up
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think it's mk 5 droid caller!! i keep on play again tier 3 n 4. **** me!! it's mk 4. I have like 1.200 oh them. :joy:

I'll play tier 2 next time. Gear maybe useful for my untouched toons :cry: