ROTJ leia

personally id just like to have her in a bikini...make this happen please

Replies

• Options
    I think Disney has officially denounced this look. Although I think it's one of her most important. She kills her attacker wearing the Bikini he forced her into. It exemplifies female empowerment in my mind. God bless Carrie Fisher
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    endor
  • Options
    this is a battle game, we don't need half naked women in it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    You've got General Organa from the Resistance, Hoth Leia, whatever her identity as a bounty hunter was (I always forget), Endor Leia, there's a version of Leia to take from the current run of comics. You could probably even put together a version from The Last Jedi once that comes out.

So many versions of Leia to choose from, and GO FIGURE which one dudes always want...

Hey, look, I'm happy for you that you discovered that tingling sensation when you first saw her for the 10 minutes in the entire franchise that she has no agency. But that's not what the character should be remembered for--there's just SO MUCH more to her.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    whatever her identity as a bounty hunter was (I always forget).

Boussh.
  • Options
    As a straight male (privileged white boy), I would want Boussh Leia over Slave Leia
    Only time helmetless toons are acceptable
    I think Disney has officially denounced this look. Although I think it's one of her most important. She kills her attacker wearing the Bikini he forced her into. It exemplifies female empowerment in my mind. God bless Carrie Fisher

Sssshhhh, Disney hates logic ;) Seriously, I think anything put into the movies will always be canon to me, no matter what Mickey says
  • Options
    A helmetless Boussh is not a good idea IMO. Has to have the helmet.
  • Options

As much as l would love to agree, that crosses out any possibility of actual Boussh being in the game.
  • Options

As much as l would love to agree, that crosses out any possibility of actual Boussh being in the game.

How so?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

I kind of doubt that. Have you ever seen any Disney teen kid shows or music artists? They are not in any way averse to outfits that accentuate the female figure.

Personally I could care less one way or the other if they add this version of her or not, but I don't think the thing preventing it is Disney's sensibilities.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

I kind of doubt that. Have you ever seen any Disney teen kid shows or music artists? They are not in any way averse to outfits that accentuate the female figure.

Personally I could care less one way or the other if they add this version of her or not, but I don't think the thing preventing it is Disney's sensibilities.

Disney came out and said they've denounced the slave Leia look.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Disney came out and said they've denounced the slave Leia look.

No, they didn't. A comic book artist said that they were working towards removing it from merchandising, and actually received enough flak for his comment FROM DISNEY, that he walked it back on Twitter.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    whatever her identity as a bounty hunter was (I always forget).

Boussh.
    That explains why I always want to say Bossk, cheers.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

How so?

Because compare this:

latest?cb=20110318215257

To this:

5762a58566d32b7c868c63b7b665ef52.jpg
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I think I saw a dev comment somewhere that Bikini leía will never be in game.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    h0lyj03_36 wrote: »
    this is a battle game, we don't need half naked women in it.

Worked for the Dead or Alive games lol.

But, I do agree that this game is not the right place for such an outfit.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When I saw the topic I thought you meant Endor Leia. I'd be down for that... or slave Leia.

Speaking of Endor, why don't we have the Imperial Scout Trooper from Endor? He's an NPC already. Should have been part of the Empire pass to add some OT flavor to the Gar dude and that other new guy.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    When I saw the topic I thought you meant Endor Leia. I'd be down for that... or slave Leia.

Speaking of Endor, why don't we have the Imperial Scout Trooper from Endor? He's an NPC already. Should have been part of the Empire pass to add some OT flavor to the Gar dude and that other new guy.

Dig it. He could give other troopers stealth synergies since scouts are supposed to be stealthy... and we need stealth from more places in this game.
  • Options

How so?

Because compare this:

latest?cb=20110318215257

To this:

Both with helmets. You make Boussh (Leia in disguise) with Lightside & Rebel tags. You can technically give her bounty hunter tag too.
  • Phil242
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bounty hunter Leia, i like this idea
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    mFYbxHY.gif
  • Options

How so?

Because compare this:

latest?cb=20110318215257

To this:

Both with helmets. You make Boussh (Leia in disguise) with Lightside & Rebel tags. You can technically give her bounty hunter tag too.

You can't tell them apart in battle though unless you target them or hold down on their heads to get their names.