DH Force Drain ability cooldown

IzzytheMelody
200 posts Member
edited May 2017
People are split on if this ability should worm it's way around Tenacity Up, or be checked by tenacity at all.
I am against it personally, but please voice your opinions!

DH Force Drain ability cooldown 22 votes

This is working as intended
81%
medetecNerfherder31tmntguy86Oda_Kosan_AwaGrandmoffkraggOlddumperSnakesOnAPlaneVice_tornTheFoxReDuxAdobo_HuttTrubaduRakimRossdafarianHorishBathensNatsu5RomarreneIzzytheMelodyKiot 18 votes
This should be fixed
18%
TheReal_Mol_Eliza1SupercatTheophanyDarksaber98 4 votes

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    What about for people who are undecided?

I want it to work through Tenacity Up when I use it, but to be blocked when facing Nihilus.
  • Options
    This is working as intended
    Good point!
    Comment for undecided?
  • Options
    This should be fixed
    I believe the mechanic itself should be put through a potency vs tenacity check while it's still early instead of later on when they release more toons with the ability to increase cooldowns.

As for nihilus and the drainforce ability I believe the description should change to this

It would read "Deal special damage to enemies with a chance to increase their cooldowns by 1, if debuffs are present this ability can't be resisted. For each cooldown increased, reduce the cooldown of annihilate by 1."

So if no debuffs are present it will have to go through a potency vs tenacity, but if debuffs are present it skips the check and can not be resisted.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    This should be fixed
    For me the problem isn't that it goes through, it is that TMR doesn't. (And I am getting :s with all these ewok nerfs, whether by new char, or mechanic change) It needs to be balanced.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.