Fives and the new update

SupremeLeaderSnoke
50 posts Member
edited February 2016
Is CT-5555 "Fives" worth farming now for his counter and speed reduction abilities?

Just played in PVP and he was highly effective on my team against AOEs and simply reducing the opponents team speed.

Thoughts?
Post edited by SupremeLeaderSnoke on

Replies

• Options
    I have 7 star max geared 5's. He is almost wortless in arena.
  • Options

Thanks guy!
  • Options
    I dont think they changed fives with the new update.
  • Options

Which rank and server are you on (soft launch/hard launch)? I'm on an extremely competitive soft launch server (full 7* teams at rank 400-500) and have Fives maxed; I use him for PVP and find he's quite strong. I'm usually between rank 150-350.
  • Options
    wortless? i have him since the launch and i often win because of him and im in top30
  • Options
    I've been using him in PVP for a while now. I've been in the 100's for a few weeks now. He's 5* and often is last man standing and won me some really tough fights. The biggest drawback is if he slows an opponent with an active taunt, the taunt just lasts longer, often forcing you to kill the taunter before you move on. It's a pain with Chewie. Fatal with Poe or Han.
  • Options
    Is CT-5555 "Fives" worth farming now for his counter and speed reduction abilities?

Just played in PVP and he was highly effective on my team against AOEs and simply reducing the opponents team speed.

Thoughts?

yeah fives is pretty darn good. You should farm what you like instead of what people say is great. Literally, every character is worth getting in this game if it's farmable. Hoth Rebel Scout is awesome too, i have him and if he crits his special he get 100% turn meter, meaning he can shoot twice for some serious damage.