Tier 4 of Credit Heist

Wondering what scoundrel squads people use for tier 4 of the credit heist.
Right now I am using Boba, Chewie, Lando, Cad, and Dengar and was just able to complete tier 3, but I am approaching level 80 and want to be ready for tier 4.
Any suggestions for this noob?

Replies

• Options
    Wondering what scoundrel squads people use for tier 4 of the credit heist.
    Right now I am using Boba, Chewie, Lando, Cad, and Dengar and was just able to complete tier 3, but I am approaching level 80 and want to be ready for tier 4.
    Any suggestions for this noob?

I use boba, lando, Ig88, STH and Chewie

Boba 7* G8, Lando 7* G8, IG88 7* G10, STH 7* G8 and Chewie 4* G6 (I know xD)

Chewie dies most of the time but the rest of the squad carry him xD
  • Options
    Bobba (L), Lando, IG-88, STH, Dengar is the squad I use. Dengar & Bobba put debuffs on people, 88 and Lando AoE the world all while STH taunts and grants TM galore to everyone when the mobs use their grenade attacks against your team.
    If you are having trouble being too slow at first with this squad switch Bobba and Lando as leaders, it works out about the same except your team will be faster and not pack quite as much punch. Either way, makes for easy mode.
    Geldar
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Lando lead, Fett, St Han, IG-88, Cad Bane. All 7*, when I hit 80 a couple of weeks ago I had g9 Lando, g10 Han, g8 Fett and 88, and g7 Bane, with 88 and Bane even being only level 70 rather than the full 80, and had no issues completing it, losing only Bane. Now I've moved Fett up to g9 and Bane up to g8 and usually win without losses, only rarely losing Bane or 88.

It's really not that big of a difficulty increase over tier 3, I think. I think the biggest difficulty bump was going from tier 2 to tier 3.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    I use a well modded G10 Boba as lead. I do not have any other good scoundrels. It's a bunch of junk behind him. Boba will keep reviving and finish it himself about 75% of the time.
  • Options
    Nice! Thanks everyone!
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    Options
    I auto it with Boba lead g11, Lando g11, STH g11, IG88 g7, Chewie 4* g5
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I use:

Boba (85/XI)
    Lando (82/IX)
    StHan (82/IX)
    Chewie (50/VI)
    Raid Han (50/VI)

Somehow with that busted up patchwork team I can get 3* on the final tier (all 7* toons except for Chewie and Raid Han at 5*)
    Post edited by WompWompRat on
  • Options
    All you need is a decent Boba/Lando/SThan and any two nerfherders. Boba and han use basics on opeining rounds, nerfherders do whatever. Lando AoE trains through the event. In last round Han taunts, Boba AoEs, Lando AoEs, then more lando AoE and Boba execute. No auto available so no need to worry about 3*. My Lando is G11 Han G10 and Boba G9 all 7*, and Boba is only lvl 75. I throw in Chewie 5* and Ig** 7* but IG88 is gear 4 hehehe, who cares, dont need more than the main 3 anyways.
  • Options
    I use... 5* lv70 G7 Cad Bane (L), 7* lv78 G8 Lando, 7* lv80 G8 STHan, 7* lv80 G8 Boba and 4* lv70 G6 Chewy

Chewy dies first round, Cad the second, but the evasion lead seems to help.
  • Options
    Landon lead sth ig88 chewie cad
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Boba, Lando, IG-88, STHan, Gamo Guard
  • Options
    Lando can solo it.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Lando 7* (L) G8
    Boba 7* G8
    Stormtrooper Han 7* G8
    Chewie 6* G8
    Cad bane 7* G8

I finish it easy, sometimes STH dies but most of the time the team stay intact.
  • Options
    I've been using this all 7*, all Lvl 85 group: Boba (L) G11, Dengar G9, STH G9, Chewy G8, & Gamorrean Guard G8... I complete Tier 4 every time, generally without losing anyone... I'm hoping for a Tier 5 with loads more credits!! (Wishful thinking?)
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch everyone! based on what i've gathered, I can pretty much beat it with anyone as long as they are leveled appropriately. Oh, except Boba has to be one of them :) Any higher echelon tiers would be great! I know we saw a level 90 R2D2, and I keep seeing August thrown around everywhere, so maybe there is hope fora higher tier of levels after all :)
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Boba g9 st han g10 lando g11 ig 88 g10 and cad bane g8
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Dont get discouraged when you take on tier 4 and lose. The RNG here is very bipolar, i auto battle this event and will 3 star it and the very next time lose. Its really just up to how many crits they land and how many enemies spawn (yes it changes). But to answer your question i use

Bobba (L): G8 level 82
    IG88: G8 level 85
    STH: G9 level 85
    Chewy: G8 level 80
    Lando: G8 level 80
  • Sckitch
    57 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Dont get discouraged when you take on tier 4 and lose. The RNG here is very bipolar, i auto battle this event and will 3 star it and the very next time lose. Its really just up to how many crits they land and how many enemies spawn (yes it changes).

Exactly this ^^
  • Options
    lando and boba is all you need really
  • Options
    Really?! Nobody uses Zam??? I admit, when I saw that she was attainable from Fleet Shipments, I knew that I had to have her!!! Now I've gotten her to 7*, and she's able to survive Tier 4 of the Credit Heist EVERY time!!¡ After throwing her thermal detonators on opponents, she almost immediately gets another turn. Then, w/her follow up turn, she should shoot anyone who has a thermal detonator, it'll keep her going turn after turn til the cooldown on her Therm Dets hits ZERO...then, REPEAT!!!
  • Options
    I use boba as leader then I have sth chewie ig88 and nute (who suks BTW ) I get 3 stars with that if you really want to see what their like I can give my ally code and you can have a look ?
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    I like Cad lead for the evasion and for the rest you really only need Lando. if you don't succeed just do it over and over and over. with the right RNG you will get it
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I use Boba(L), Dengar, Lando, Greedo and Zam.
    Never loose a toon, and they make a great GW team for node 1, then 11 or 12 if you need to soften up the opposition.
    Boba g10, dengar g9, Lando g11, greedo g8 and Zam g7.
    They all get speed, from debuffs on opposition, extra health from potency and Zam gets a million hits in. Only get hit a few times due to tm gain from thermal detonators.
    Took a little while to get Zam up to speed, but got her with a chromium when I first started.
  • Options
    *Update* I was able to 3* tier 4 of credit heist with the exact squad, gear level and star count as I had used with Tier 3.

Boba(L) 6* lvl 70, G8

Chewie, 5* lvl 72, G9

Cad, 6* lvl 70, G8

Lando, 5* lvl 70, G8

Dengar, 4* lvl 65, G7.

All that seemed to have changed was that the enemy hit harder but they were also weaker. After Lando hit the CUPs with his special, Boba and Cad could almost one shot them with their double taps.