Zader hybrid idea.

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
What do you guys think about a team of the following with also turn order.

Zader L (3rd)
R2 (1st)
Ashoka (4th)
SA (2nd)
GK (5th)

I think it would be a fun hybrid non meta team.

Have R2 go first and give stealth and advantage, next SA goes and because she is already stealth also gains speed up and tenacity up. Zader would of course debuff then Ashoka would go and have 6 buffs for whirlwind

Thoughts?

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    So tenacity up, stealth, advantage, speed up, forseight and retribution? That sounds pretty good. It's worth noting 6 buffs will only give her 90% turn meter which could be a problem every once in a while
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    So tenacity up, stealth, advantage, speed up, forseight and retribution? That sounds pretty good. It's worth noting 6 buffs will only give her 90% turn meter which could be a problem every once in a while

The opening turn potential here is huge plus it's not direct meta so I figure it might be worth a shot
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Only SA will benefit off Zader lead.
    SA will only push TM for Zader.
    Not sure if FAT (Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano) is enough to kill someone straight off.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Only SA will benefit off Zader lead.
    SA will only push TM for Zader.
    Not sure if FAT (Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano) is enough to kill someone straight off.

Yes you are correct but SA also gets a decent damage jump under Vader as well as other special with extra buffs will be able to hit hard.

Ashoka with a crit damage set and 6-8 hits on special may be able to clear out a toon opening set it will to be seen
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    I'd consider Zaul lead with a Sith Trooper instead.
    SA 1st Gets Advantage from Zaul, so gains Stealth and Tenacity Up.
    Zaul 2nd hopefully dazes most of your opponents especially Rex leads.
    Sith Trooper starts with Defense Up, gains Taunt from SA, then Retribution from Zaul.
    FAT still gets to copy 6 buffs.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    I've been thinking Ahsoka will work best in darkside teams. It Linda makes sense she would work well with zader.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Zader L (3rd)
    R2 (1st)
    Ashoka (4th)
    SA (2nd)
    GK (5th)

Have R2 go first and give stealth and advantage, next SA goes and because she is already stealth also gains speed up and tenacity up. Zader would of course debuff then Ashoka would go and have 6 buffs for whirlwind

Thoughts?

I might run this in 3 months when I can star AH. What zeta's would be crucial?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Zader L (3rd)
    R2 (1st)
    Ashoka (4th)
    SA (2nd)
    GK (5th)

Thoughts?

I might run this in 3 months when I can star AH. What zeta's would be crucial?

I would say the only needed zeta would be Ashoka and Vader.

I think the Ashoka zeta will help with making sure she can deal enough damage to wipe target on openiing move and make sure they can't avoid it.

And I mean zader enough said.

I do think there's some super solid potential here