Mace windus capital ship vs takin for target lock teams

wouldn't mace be better for ships that apply target lock? mace can AOE every round with a lot of target lock right now i use tarkin but im thinking mace might be better for my team.

right now i use Poe, biggs, fives, and both ties. with boba,Jc and geo solders ship as reinforcements. poe is going to replace geo solder once i unlock the tie advance.

what do you think?

Replies

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone sane enough should have maxed out Windu. There is no reason to play Tarkin, and as you pointed out above, Mace simply works in all combinations.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    There is no reason to play Tarkin

now that's just crazy talk

• Options
    I use a Mace Target Lock Team.

Currently: Vader, TIE, Fives, Slave 1 and Biggs.

If I target lock 2-3 ships the match is won. I can get number 1 on my shard using this.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yo, I have a maxed mace and tarkin. Both the toons and their capitol ships. My lineup is both ties, Vader Biggs and sun fac. I like mace more on offense. Constant aoe is amazing and he can move 5x to an enemy capitol ships one turn. I find that I do better on defense with tarkin tho. I don't really understand it TBH.
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Mace on defense is terrible-- his damage immunity does nothing.

Tarkin on defense is better-- his TIE assault does nothing only a portion of the time (when fighting against Mace, if damage immunity is timed right).
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team