zSavage question

Antares
686 posts Member
edited May 2017
I am facing more and more of them lately in arena and have noticed something strange: I stun him, and when his turns comes, he attacks, and after that he goes back into being stunned...doesn't make sense, right? Will try to capture a video of it next time.

Replies

• Options
    It's possible that he has been hit with a critical, cleansing him of his stun right before his turn, so he's no longer stunned, has his turn, then he takes a stun from one of his allies, putting him back into stun.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Stranderer wrote: »
    It's possible that he has been hit with a critical, cleansing him of his stun right before his turn, so he's no longer stunned, has his turn, then he takes a stun from one of his allies, putting him back into stun.

ahhhhhhhh...thanks for that insight! That's it for sure!
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    He does a weird squat/crouch when he takes a stun from someone else.
  • Options
    I've noticed something strange too, I keep hitting him over and over and over but he never dies. Really annoying. Someone should file a bug.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    I've noticed something strange too, I keep hitting him over and over and over but he never dies. Really annoying. Someone should file a bug.

Haha, apologies... but it's not a bug. Read his unique.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

Haha, apologies... but it's sarcasm

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options

Haha, apologies... but it's sarcasm

Whoops
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options

Yeah thats what happens when you order the soup of the day from those greasy spoon space diners.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely don't want to be one on one with him at the end of a match......Unless.... Zylo takes care of him.... But only on offense
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Well nihlus can annihilate him so Zavage & Zylo are not a big deal anymore...

And once fulcrum ahsoka is out she will only further compound there ineffectiveness in arena.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

It's his bowels trying to get rid of all the red squares you keep feeding him.
  • Options
    VS zader he kills himself. takes dots from allies and the just pile up real quick another solution instead of nihlus and ahsoka.
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Well nihlus can annihilate him so Zavage & Zylo are not a big deal anymore...

And once fulcrum ahsoka is out she will only further compound there ineffectiveness in arena.

• Options
    He takes the stun off of a sith ally most likely.
  • Options
    Stranderer wrote: »

This would especially give the effect the OP is seeing because he also gains turn meter when hit, so he will often attack immediately after being cleansed with a crit, and on 4x speed he will lose and regain stun so fast it will be hard to see what is happening unless you know what to watch for.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I also notice something strange I wipe out the rest of his team, me still having 5 toons yet he doesn't die an annihilates me.... using leasds... Zaul... Zader.... Rex.. who ever hell wipe me out.