Tarkin Bug

Theophany
865 posts Member
edited May 2017
Found a bug pertaining to tarkins leader ability

In the current scenario I set up the enemies with debuffs and the defence down was applied due to tarkins leader ability "tighten the grip".

Q1quA7E.png
Empire toons have gone and applied debuffs and this is before using B2s "Mow Down"

ARAcMlF.png
This is after B2 uses "Mow Down" none of the ewoks have taken a turn yet so defence down is being is being removed and not lasting for the 2 turns as stated.

@CG_Kozispoon
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    I have a feeling the issue has something to do with the expose and the defence down specifically in the leader ability and defence down is being removed like an expose would when an ally attacks.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Or is it maybe a cross bug with B2 removing it? There have neen issues with Sun Fac removing debuffs.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Or is it maybe a cross bug with B2 removing it? There have neen issues with Sun Fac removing debuffs.

Yes I've experienced that bug in p3 I had a post about it somewhere idk where it went.

Landing shocks with EP and fac dispels them on counters
    Post edited by Theophany on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    This may or may not have anything to do with it
    For some reason the defense down on Tarkin lead is set to expire when "dispel_marker" is added.
    B78AKUi.jpg

B2 mow down applies "dispel_marker"
    INyAFlx.jpg

Why it may not have anything to do with it is because offense down and crit chance down from Tarkin IT also has same expire on adding "dispel_marker" and that stayed.
  • Options
    Thank you for your report. We've flagged this as a bug. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.