Forest Moon Bonus Tier Quick Guide Video

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/Qxv-4znypZY

Hey all I recorded this footage this morning and added some commentary after.

This video is game play and live commentary with my new mic from Blue. That tatic I used without a Zeta

Palp Lead for Empire TM gain on debufds
AOE Stun
Deathtrooper AOE and Death Mark
RG Taunt HOT and Stun
Tarkin use basic and second special only then unleash big AOE on the final round.

Make sure your taking out the attackers first and stunning ability blocking EE to stop the revives.

The video is very raw and wanted to get it out asap.

The event is difficult and needs patience gear and a well round team.

If you enjoyed the video then please feel free to leave a LIKE.

What tatic have you used?

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Good guide for those struggling

I literally threw my max troopers on auto and was done in like 20 seconds
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I was gonna say the bonus tier seemed easiest. I'm not sure I took any damage using the squad you used in the video.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    FWIW, I was able to do it with droids. Took two tries because my round 4 was dumb--Elder kept ressing the other Elder, who then ressed a scout. Got to the end in that one, but with such weakened health that I didn't stand a chance.

HK (leader) g10, IG-88 g11, GG g11, IG-86 g10, Vader g9. Not bad mods, but definitely not optimized (I honestly can't be bothered....) so if I can do it with this team, you should be able to do it, too. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

I was gonna say the bonus tier seemed easiest. I'm not sure I took any damage using the squad you used in the video.

Had average mods on them in the video their speeds were around 180 on my team. If they were 220 233 would of autoed it haha
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol yeah my DT 242 for arena right now.

I just let 1 ewok around stunned and used the defense to reset my cool downs each round.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    @Smithie Looks like your saving grace is Death Trooper. I know this could be a lot harder and longer to produce, but maybe you should do it with multiple squads to showcase which squads are having trouble and what comps are viable. I don't have DT so I used the same setup plus Vader and it didnt go well at all. Battle 4 just kept on reviving faster than I could smash or ability block them.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Here's a non-DT squad: Palp Vader TFP R2 Shore. Check my squad at the link below. It's enough to 3* all three tiers. Dolphin team/mods.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    F2P team. HK47 (L) Ig 88, B2 Ig86, and Grievous(easy substitute for someone else of course)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Hk lead, 88 86 rg and r2 work as well. That's what I used with no issues.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Hk47, ig88, ig86, r2, EP. Enough aoe to kill the low health sides no probs. The igs and r2 were g11. Hk g9 and EP g10.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

Had average mods on them in the video their speeds were around 180 on my team. If they were 220 233 would of autoed it haha

Yeah I noticed even your TFP went after the Ewoks did in the first round. Was a little surprised by that haha.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Smithie wrote: »

Yeah I noticed even your TFP went after the Ewoks did in the first round. Was a little surprised by that haha.

Yeah was trying to demonstrate it with low mods haha my TFP wasnt modded with any right mods lol just random stuff