How to use your Resistance team in Phase 4

Mcmole
157 posts Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47YZeH9WkJ4

Hey guys, after making a tutorial for using your Resistance team in Phase 2, I've decided to also do a tutorial for them in Phase 4 as well, since they're now viable in there thanks to R2-D2. Most people are using Rey instead of Resistance Pilot, but I'm finding that Pilot is better because of her Expose that really helps out the team, as Exposes are the lifeblood of your team in the Raid.

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Something I was wondering, could R2 help them in P3? Cause of the idea of resistance is to keep bouncing off exposed targets then in theroy it should work with the 7 enemies there, and R2 helping make sure the tank doesn't OHKO someone
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Something I was wondering, could R2 help them in P3? Cause of the idea of resistance is to keep bouncing off exposed targets then in theroy it should work with the 7 enemies there, and R2 helping make sure the tank doesn't OHKO someone

Yes, you can use Resistance in Phase 3, thanks to R2, the trick is trying to keep the droids in control and using the stealth from R2's Smokescreen to keep the boss from countering.