Jedi List

Showtime
17 posts Member
So most of the time when I run into a Jedi List in the squad arena I'm not really that scared of it. They've never been that hard to beat unless of course they're way higher gear level than me. I have quite a few Jedi at 7* and want to k ow what a good Jedi List is? Anyone have good success with it?
I have:
Ashoka 7*
Jedi Con 7*
Luminara 7*
Mace 7*
Yoda 6*
Plo Koon 4*
And Ima Gundi 4*

Replies

• Options
    You really want JKA and QGJ if your Jedi are going to be much use. Other than that I'm not much of a Jedi user since they are generally to weak on defense and to squishy.
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I've found. QGJ can be good but I can still stomp most Jedi lists np... is there any use for a really good Yoda?
  • Pzb14
    23 posts Member
    Options
    You just need alot zetas. Best on QGJ, Yoda, Ayala or Ashoka, JKA and best GK to be competetive.
  • Showtime
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Fair enough. So maybe in the far future!
  • Options
    My problem with Jedi other than needing a redo is the Ai's use of them. I love playing Yoda on offense. Using different combos of players buffs to steal and share. Surely with Jedi luke coming they will be having a Jedi faction pass!! So hopefully no name fighter pilots can't beat the grandmaster of the Jedi in hand to hand combat anymore.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda, QGJ, JKA, GK, IGD, Aayla all have their uses but zetas and good mods are needed.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    The only ok Jedi squad right now is:

GK, zeta QGJ lead, zeta Barris, JKA, Aalya, and sub in Yoda or Ahsoka.

If you don't have GK, or zetas, your best line up would be

IGD lead, JKA, Ahsoka, Aalya, QGJ, sub in Yoda, maybe Barris.

The rest are useless.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I run Zqgj, jka, aayla, r2, gk. They are holding on defense so far, and I really enjoy them! I have the cleanse zeta in r2, not number crunch...yet.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    The only ok Jedi squad right now is:

GK, zeta QGJ lead, zeta Barris, JKA, Aalya, and sub in Yoda or Ahsoka.

If you don't have GK, or zetas, your best line up would be

IGD lead, JKA, Ahsoka, Aalya, QGJ, sub in Yoda, maybe Barris.

The rest are useless.

Good luck.

Wrong bro.

I currently get rank one in arena in a December 2015 shard with
    QGJ zeta lead
    GK
    Aayla
    Ezra
    Yoda
    You can alternate aayla for Anakin if you wish and will get almost the same result and you can add R2-Z2 with loads of offense over yoda and watch the massacre really begin.

Barriss even with zeta isn't the the best jedi to have in a full jedi team. She is better behind a Kenobi lead
  • Options
    I run zQGJ, Yoda, Ahsoka, JKA, Lumi and hover around 120 in my shard. I don't have GK and I'm bringing Aayla up to replace Lumi eventually. I'm interested to use ATF in my setup because even though she doesn't have Jedi synergy, I use a lot of buffs...
  • Options
    zQGJ lead Anakin zYoda GK and R2 is the team you're looking for. I use it right now and I absolutely love it.
  • Options
    Thanks definitely starlord, I don't have r2 or GK yet so when the time comes that's what I'll run
  • Options
    As you can see by the posts you need to start farming QGJ & JKA. While you're at it, you should farm Luke Skywalker so you can get JKL when he drops in August.
  • Options
    How did you get a six star Yoda?
    I count four 6 star plus jedi on that list
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How did you get a six star Yoda?
    I count four 6 star plus jedi on that list

Good catch, Probably forgot Koth because he's trash.
  • Options
    I run zgj, yoda, JKA, r2z2, and ST han (soon to be replaced with GK) and place 1-15 daily
  • Options
    I run zgj, yoda, JKA, r2z2, and ST han (soon to be replaced with GK) and place 1-15 daily

Man JKA under ZQGJ can whipe out your whole squad if left unstunned.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi is useless without zeta, and obviously kenobi.

Have u ever see pure jedi team in top 10 without zeta, or without kenobi? Plz ask people about that. lol