BUG with Forest Moon Assault Battle

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this battle. The last time they had it I was able to complete the first tier with 3 stars and the second with 2 stars. Now, my toons are much more powerful and I'm getting wiped out at the beginning of the 4th battle on tier 2. What is the deal?

Replies

• Options
    The same with myself and my guild. None of us can make it past the second tier. One member has 85 lvl seven star with XI tier and gets wiped out too easily.

Battle is rigged.
  • Options
    Rodimus wrote: »
    The same with myself and my guild. None of us can make it past the second tier. One member has 85 lvl seven star with XI tier and gets wiped out too easily.

Battle is rigged.

I barely made tier 1 with lvl 80 gear 10 Vader/Palpatine, Lvl 85 R2, Gear 9 TIE Pilot, and undergear Tarkin. Ewoks always one-shotted my guys. Also im EcstaticCloud in our guild
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I crushed it with G10EP, G10 Vader, G11TFP, G9 tarkin, and G10 RG.

Use TFP AOE phase 1. (You can use Tarkin's offense down whenever)
    Phase 2 use 1 aoe or just basics.
    Phase 3: only basics
    Phase 4: TFP AOe (should've recharged), use Vader AB, EP, Royal Guard stun, and TFP AB to keep elders from working.
    Phase 5: TFP AOE
    Phase 6: same as 2
    Phase 7: same as 3
    Phase 8: Phase 4 strategy. If tear 2 or higher, keep in mind killing elder revives everyone.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    This event against the ewoks is like youre requiring us to need a ferrari to win a pinewood derby race to win a participation ribbon..

The rewards for anyone who can even achieve a Tier I victory is like an adult winning a gold star sticker for beating Stephen Hawking in a physics debate
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    They did buff it, as they announced they were doing.

All three tiers can be beat. I was using two g8s and got past t3.

Please do not make a bug post for this.
  • Options
    I have G10 Vader, G10 EP, G9 RG, G9 ShoreT, and G9 R2..

Not what you have listed above for synergy.. But not a bad group.. Seems like only a strategically selected group with max synergy and leveled gear has a chance to win against the ewoks
  • Options
    Do the Ewok Elders have cooldowns for their revives? Do they have supercharged turn meter abilities above the normal abilities of the game?

On every single turn the two EE on T1 Battle 4 were reviving each other and all Ewok Scouts back to back to back to back..

I have on several occasions, in two moves, stunned both EEs and killed all Ewok Scouts with AoE (one EE had ability block also)

Before i could get another move, both EEs had shed the stun, shed the ability block, revived all Scouts, and all 5 attacked and killed my two strongest characters who were at full health and near full protection..

Am i to assume (since i cannot look for myself) that each Ewok has triple the Speed of each of my characters?

my team is at 140 speed average.. What on earth (or endor) are these ewoks speeds?