417 posts Member
Nute (L), Teebo, Ewok Elder, R2D2, and Chewie

Maxed Abilities Needed
Nute: Basic and Leader
Teebo: All
Ewok Elder: All
R2D2: Basic and Vanish Special
Chewie: All "don't need the Zeta for self heal."

So hear is how to play thies toons: R2D2 use Stealth and target Chewie. Nute only use basic. Ewok Elder only use basic untill Chewie starts to loose health. Also only use Ewok Elder heal on Chewie while he isn't stealth cause his basic can give 100% TM while stealth with Nute lead. Chewie save his Taunt till Tank is about to get its turn. That way tank can only aim at Chewie. This will save all other toons who might loose stealth befor tanks turn. Save Chewie's heal till he drops below 50% HP. Teebo use stealth when he isn't stealthed. Use basic if he is stealthed. Tank will get some counter on chewie and get offence up buff. If Teebo is ever out of stealth and can't restealth then use his other special to remove 60% TM and boss buff.

That's the Set Up Try it if you want.
This Set Up was brought to you by Lugo from Padiwan Inc.

Replies

• Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lugo you're going to break the tank raid again.
  • Options
    Have you try it?
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Haven't soloed it yet but toons where gl6-9
  • Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    Yes. Haven't soloed it yet but toons where gl6-9

Ok; i could give it a try, mines ate g9-g10
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    EA needs to hire Lugo as a beta tester.
  • Options
    Krokovich wrote: »
    Lugo you're going to break the tank raid again.

Any content that has been out as long as the Tank raid has the potential to be broken, with all the character releases and updates some combos will not get spotted.

People like Lugo are great for games like this as they see things the rest of us don't and are willing to try things that are not the norm.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    @Lugo we're gonna change your name to Dr. Frankenstein . Nice job!
  • Options
    Go Lugo! Our hero!
    Let's make the devs cry again :)
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    8D have fun and I hope you all like the set up
  • Options
    Lol... soon Lugo's gonna have his game account banned:P
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options

For what? Playing by the rules???
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Fun Fact: This is the team I was working on when the Nute Jawa idea hit me.
  • Options

But Lugo is the hero this forum needs!
  • Options
    Good thing today is a holiday, u think they will "fix" it on a Holiday, or will they wait until Tuesday on this one?
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    They Nerf this and I'll quit
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    The almighty Lugo has given us a new setup!!

• BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good thing today is a holiday, u think they will "fix" it on a Holiday, or will they wait until Tuesday on this one?

I think there is nothing to "fix" here.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Options
    legend.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    As often as the battle droids attack in P3 I can't imagine chewie staying alive long enough to solo it. Even with the occasional heal.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    As often as the battle droids attack in P3 I can't imagine chewie staying alive long enough to solo it. Even with the occasional heal.

You just have to kill the first 6. Afterwards with good rng you can keep b1 from getting another turn. My Teebo has 60% Potency and did well at keeping B1 tmr. Next run he'll have 90%
  • Options
    Well done lugo!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options

Nute WAS playing by the rules technically.

Anyways, can't you keep your mouth shut on this one :tongue: next thing you know it's nerfed the day after tomorrow.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options

Nute WAS playing by the rules technically.

Anyways, can't you keep your mouth shut on this one :tongue: next thing you know it's nerfed the day after tomorrow.

Could but people might find a use for it. Also CG would have to nerf this 1. No bugs
  • Options
    Does it have to be Chewie? I haven't been wronged enough to have him to 7* yet...
  • Options
    In before the devs nerf chewie xD
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Does it have to be Chewie? I haven't been wronged enough to have him to 7* yet...

Chewie gets heal which keeps him alive
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

You just have to kill the first 6. Afterwards with good rng you can keep b1 from getting another turn. My Teebo has 60% Potency and did well at keeping B1 tmr. Next run he'll have 90%

You mean astronomical RNG. I use G11 teebo with over 90% potency in rancor raid and he's resisted constantly.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options

You mean astronomical RNG. I use G11 teebo with over 90% potency in rancor raid and he's resisted constantly.

Rancor isn't b1. I only did 1 run with this team cause of how low gl they are.