Lots of increases coming?

There seems to be a lot of gear/mods/shards being thrown around recently. I smell a level cap increase with extra gear level and 6 dot mods to boot.

Replies

• Options
    You are right
  • Options
    gear / shards? are you kidding me?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    It's bday week!! Put all over negative thought and enjoy the moment ;)
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MrfarNhigh wrote: »

Double drops & Luke event maybe? Go away wannabe troll
  • Free_Empires
    134 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I hear you mcfar, save it all for mods
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Options

It has to drop something to get this double drops? or am I missing something? I got 0 from baze node+refresh and 0 from nihi+refresh all those days.
    Luke event? worth playing only for the first time, other than that just a waste of time (rng depended)
  • Options
    Your still thinking about it from a players point of view.
    Try this one, give massive free mods to create a perception, then announce upcoming days for gear and shards, sell crystals....
    You dont think its weird that these guys who never tell us anything and are terrible about detailed announcements dropped a fully itemized event list for a week in triplicate? Hehe
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe.

But also think about it like this, they are leveling the playing field in a huge way, by not doing any of those and offering more stuff.

A level playing field creates competition and drives people to stress spend more, which has always been their basic business model.

I'm sure lvl cap (which means gear increase too) is coming but we may all be wrong on how soon it may come.
  • Barryballs1
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I hear you mcfar, save it all for mods

Nah thanks to double drop I always get loads of shards!!! Today already 24+
  • Options

It has to drop something to get this double drops? or am I missing something? I got 0 from baze node+refresh and 0 from nihi+refresh all those days.
    Luke event? worth playing only for the first time, other than that just a waste of time (rng depended)

Thanks to that event ik got like 25 full gear items!!! Saves my 500 gear items of mk 8 blastechs and mk 4 chiewabs, which are sometimes quite annoying since almost every new shards needs it haha.

Also I got thanks to double drop like 24+ Death trooper shards :) (spend 300 crystals)
  • Options

I got good a lot of drops all around (except on mods)
    Luke event drops 5 purples each time, yoi can play it around 5 or so times a day? Thats 25 purples right there which dont need any currency or energy...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

you only used 240 normal energy during double drop days and used your cantina energy on the wrong mode during double drops and you forgot to clear tier I and II of the luke event and forgot to claim those 50 shards from your inbox and you didn't take advantage of the cheaper 3rd refresh?
    then yea, you didn't get much gear and shards, you don't have to worry about a potential lvl cap increase ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I agree with the op. Especially considering the recent changes with 100% mod drops and double drops. They are giving us hundreds of mods this weekend. No doubt new levels are coming by August.
  • Options
    The least to expect is mk 6 mods being released soon. Depending on how they release them there may also be mk 7 and/or a level cap increase.
  • Options
    "Vault of MK 6 Mods"

$99.99 will get you 4 mods with a chance to receive a 5th.
  • Options
    Make sure you do all the tiers for the Luke event. I had been doing just 3. Decided to do tier 2 and got 30 jawa scav shards plus decent amount of credits. Didn't need the shards but good shard shop currency. I Still need to do tier 1.

You will get decent rewards the first time you complete a tier.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with the op. Especially considering the recent changes with 100% mod drops and double drops. They are giving us hundreds of mods this weekend. No doubt new levels are coming in June.

Fixed your post. I've got a bad feeling about this.

"They let us go. That's the only explanation for the ease of our escape."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "Vault of MK 6 Mods"

$99.99 will get you 4 mods with a chance to receive a 5th.

That's very optimistic. It's one mod with a chance to get 10.

It'll be written as "$99.99 Receive 1-10 MK 6 Mods".

99% purchases only gets one and 1% gets 10, but everyone expected to get at least 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... or 10.

5f58dac3_surprised-patrick-meme-xfactor-britney.gif

• Options
    leef wrote: »

you only used 240 normal energy during double drop days and used your cantina energy on the wrong mode during double drops and you forgot to clear tier I and II of the luke event and forgot to claim those 50 shards from your inbox and you didn't take advantage of the cheaper 3rd refresh?
    then yea, you didn't get much gear and shards, you don't have to worry about a potential lvl cap increase ;)
    what kind of **** is that? How do you know how much I used and when I used it?
  • Options

It's what he does, ignore him.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i don't know, that's why i asked.
    but that's pretty much the only way you couldn't have gotten much more gear and shards than you normally do.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

It's what he does, ignore him.

aah, you again. "Mr i believe every single anecdotal evidence post, but start talking statistics that neither side can prove if someone else thinks it's just RNG".
    if you can't agree that we've gotten way more gear and shards these last couple of days, then you're the troll, not me.
  • Options
    I don't think we'll see a mod increase or anything like that. If anything, the attempt here looks like they're trying to broaden the playing field and promote competition. I think we will see a new type of element added to the game.