Zeta coming for Farmboy Luke?

Since the flash event for his gear is dropping zeta mats, and his unique and leader ability both only go to level 7, what do you think his zetas will be?

Replies

• niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta turn him into Jedi Luke :wink:
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    None, they won't zeta a character that is essentially useless.... unless his zeta opens bespin Luke.
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    None, they won't zeta a character that is essentially useless.... unless his zeta opens bespin Luke.

When zetas first came in they were used to make a lot of useless characters useful. Before Zaul, you'd have been laughed out if you suggested a full Sith team taking top spot in arena.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »

Chewie would like to have a word with you.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    His leader is called "A New Hope", so I expect something very support-based like morale boosting buffs. I'd also maybe expect a synergy to be introduced, perhaps with old ben, given it's pre-jedi luke.

A new Hope - lvl 8 (just an idea)

All allies gain xx% tenacity. At the beginning of each allies turn, dispel 1 debuff from them, then if they have no debuffs, they gain crit chance up and offense up for 1 turn. If they remain debuffed after this dispel, instead grant them tenacity up, defense up, heal over time, and evasion up for 1 turn. Buffs granted by this ability cannot be prevented (Buff immunity, Shock).

I'm not sure if going around buff immunity would be too OP.
  • Options
    It's because they want you to save up Zeta for when he transforms into Jedi Luke in August after you beat heroes journey