New Speed Ratings

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    lol these trolls. He posted this before Poe changes lol

No need to be a **** pal. He asked to check his math. I updated for him. read the post and reply before you toss out insults bud.
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks I need to screen shot this for reference
    God imagine a Ackbar (L), leia, poe, han, rey/hoth scout team. If only if i had leia
  • Options
    Thanks I need to screen shot this for reference
    God imagine a Ackbar (L), leia, poe, han, rey/hoth scout team. If only if i had leia

Offensively you can do well with a lot of teams, how would that team play out defensively? Leia would stealth, scout would shoot, Han would taunt, poe would taunt, and Akbar would try and heal his team.
  • bigspring78
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Is Poe's 142 speed permanent? Thought I heard it was an oversight that the devs are fixing...

Edit: Oh wait just read the Jesse's update. Daaaaaaamn. I will edit the OP later today and provide a download link as some have requested.

Edit 2: Fixed to reflect these changes.
    Post edited by bigspring78 on
  • Options
    This should be stickied now that they announced how the speed/turns have been adjusted
  • Options
    An observation: Rey is now straight up faster than Poe. Whoa.
  • Options
    Updated to include Yoda's preliminary speed stats, per @xJazzx
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »
    As others have pointed out, Poggle does not get a speed bonus from Lobot.

Also, I believe Lobot can get to level 7 leader ability at level 70 which adds 25 speed to droids. Can anyone confirm this?

No, sorry, not until level 72

4lt8ug.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    lol these trolls. He posted this before Poe changes lol

No need to be a **** pal. He asked to check his math. I updated for him. read the post and reply before you toss out insults bud.

• Options
    I will be back to normal for Poe, Sid, and GS when QGJ gives his boost to spd to everyone at level 80