need help in arena

I got a big problem in arena everybody is out for blood for me I try many team combo nothing is working and keep falling in rank. They make me use my crystal to refresh and I'm getting ****.
right now I got wedge lead biggs master yoda scarif luminara and this is not working I will replace 2 of them with chirrut baze wen they are ready , the are far from ready. so I don't know what to do anymore I want to try biggs wedge lead with cassian boba and scarif or cassian Bodhi and admiral ackbar but I don't think any of them will work. The shard i'm in they are all using wedge biggs team and nihilus dooku team and nothing is working they keep going at me and tired of it I go up and down all the time and I saw one with r2 d2 I think i'm doom until I get ahsoka rebel out.

Replies

• Options
    I suppose it depends on how old your shard is. I use a Wiggs team (Dec 2016) and folks left me alone for a long time...but lately I'm getting hit more often. I think it might be because the directionless trash teams (ie. easy to kill ) have mostly disappeared so we end up having no choice but to hit the Wiggs and the DN teams that we used to avoid...and we're figuring out how.

You search this forum enough and you'll see that the best or only defense is to be too scary to hit, as most teams are much softer when played by the AI.