Ideas for C3PO

Qwat2
30 posts Member
edited May 2017
C3PO: Unlocks at 3*
Non-attacking Droid support that inflicts debuffs on enemies and buffs allies while staying stealthed.

Basic: Inflict speed down on target enemy for 2 turns, and target ally gains speed up and offense up for 2 turns. C3PO has a 30% chance to gain 30% turn meter and a 75% chance to gain stealth for 3 turns. If R2D2 is present, he gains 5% turn meter.

Special: Grant target ally 'Droid Support' Buff for 4 turns. DROID SUPPORT: Immune to debuffs, all buffs have +50% effect. If R2D2 is present, he also gains this buff.

Unique: All buffed galactic republic, rebel and resistance allies have +10% critical chance. All buffed droid allies have +10% critical damage. If R2D2 is present, he has an extra +5% critical damage and +5% critical chance.

Unique: All debuffed enemies have -10% critical chance. All debuffed imperial, first order and seperatist enemies have -10% critical damage.

These are just ideas lave comments below thnx :smiley:
Post edited by Qwat2 on

Replies

• Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think he should have a basic attack where he waddles over and bonks the target enemy on the head the same way he did R2 when he called him a lunk head.

Special: Should be what I suggested over a year ago on this forum: It would be called "I'll Have You Know" where does damage to all enemies by talking their ears off about the 13 million languages he speaks. They'd dazed for two turns. You could even have all targets putting their hands over their ears, whincing in pain with a "Make it stop!" look. Target enemy would be stunned for one turn.
  • Options
    Ideas for Threepio: don't do it!
  • JTM48
    33 posts Member
    Options
    3PO should have a later ability only for ewoks. As a God! For every other character his leader ability should be a negative buff. Daze more than likely.
  • Options
    JTM48 wrote: »
    3PO should have a later ability only for ewoks. As a God! For every other character his leader ability should be a negative buff. Daze more than likely.

That's RIGHT! Forgot about the Ewok god thing! He SHOULD have a synergy with Ewoks. Too bad I couldn't use 3P0 in the Forest Moon Event. You'd never have to fight them to win the gear. They'd just bow down and the battle'd be over.