It jango guys, it's gotta be jango.

Prev1
CameronD
150 posts Member
The new fan favorite character is jango. I think many (including myself at first) look way to deep into the "shrouded in secrecy", like it some sort of ancient omen. I personally think it means it's just means his past is a mystery which is true for jango, we know nothing about the mandalorian bounty hunter that's canon. As for well worth the wait, there is no character we've been asking for longer, besides luke which is confirmed "August". It's jango guys prep your bounty hunters.

Replies

• NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Jango is probably August too
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    NoahScape wrote: »
    Jango is probably August too
    Quite possibly but that would take the hype away from luke which is what I don't think the developers wanna do
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    Options
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Embo
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    Please be a Bounty Hunter and a thermal detonator rework! But I don't think that's it.
  • Options
    I hope it's Jango and he has amazing Synergy with bounty hunters and if they release jango hopefully they rework bounty hunters like Cad bane and Greedo especially since I got all the bounty hunters in the game at gear 11 except dengar he Is gear 10.
  • Options
    Why are ppl still talking about Fan fav?? it's pretty obvious it's R2 and Luke. that's it!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I get that some people like jango. But for the life of me, i cant figure out why.
  • Options
    It's Thrawn. Don't really know who he is, but none the less that's who you'll get. Rumors can be true!
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    If its Jango then i better start preparing my Bounty Hunters lol.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Jango is a bounty hunter?
  • NoahScape
    126 posts Member
    Options
    If you geared and level Cad Bane and Greedo that's your fault.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

umm yeah. Him and Boba were the best bounty hunters ever
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

I thought he was part of death watch and more of a mercenary hired by the separatists than a bounty hunter. Boba only became a bounty hunter during the clone wars.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options

I thought he was part of death watch and more of a mercenary hired by the separatists than a bounty hunter. Boba only became a bounty hunter during the clone wars.

To Quote Obi-Wan from Episode II "They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a Clone army."
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    ArtooSW wrote: »

To Quote Obi-Wan from Episode II "They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a Clone army."

Gotcha. I would ask why the jedi would ok an army who's members are based on someone working for the separatists, but then I remembered that the prequel plots are basically swiss cheese
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    They weren't based off of him in the sense I think you're trying to say. They weren't being trained to be mercenaries or bounty hunters. They shared his DNA but that doesn't make them the same in terms of their personalities and beliefs.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Gotcha. I would ask why the jedi would ok an army who's members are based on someone working for the separatists, but then I remembered that the prequel plots are basically swiss cheese

At that time they didn't really know Jango was working for the separatists. They just figured he was a hired gun that also decided he could get a son w/o needing a wife by agreeing to this clone deal. Of course the separatists were paying him well, the Jedi just didn't realize that.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Also it was Dooku that killed Sifo-Dyas and pretended to be him to create the army so no Jedi gave it the okay until the they had no choice at the end of episode II.
  • Options

He actually says mercenary......
  • Options
    Please be a Bounty Hunter and a thermal detonator rework! But I don't think that's it.

Boussh
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options

He actually says mercenary......

I'm guessing this a forum joke I'm unaware of because he unquestionably says Bounty Hunter on Kamino while speaking to Yoda and Mace Windu through the hologram.
  • Options

Yes, If you watched Episode II, Zam and Jango worked together for a little bit. But in the Bounty Hunter Game, they worked together a lot.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Ya know... if they're making jango I hope they're also reworking a few bounty hunters. Cad bane, greedo, and zam are all absolute trash. Dengar is decent, and boba and 88 are both good. About the "shrouded in secrecy" thing, I think it could be referring to the whole mystery vibe of attack of the clones. Also, the 15th anniversary of attack of the clones was may 2, so the devs might try to cash in on that. I'm totally down for jango being the fan favorite.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Ya know... if they're making jango I hope they're also reworking a few bounty hunters. Cad bane, greedo, and zam are all absolute trash. Dengar is decent, and boba and 88 are both good. About the "shrouded in secrecy" thing, I think it could be referring to the whole mystery vibe of attack of the clones. Also, the 15th anniversary of attack of the clones was may 2, so the devs might try to cash in on that. I'm totally down for jango being the fan favorite.

Its hard to cash in on something that happened a month ago
  • Options
    CameronD wrote: »
    The new fan favorite character is jango. I think many (including myself at first) look way to deep into the "shrouded in secrecy", like it some sort of ancient omen. I personally think it means it's just means his past is a mystery which is true for jango, we know nothing about the mandalorian bounty hunter that's canon. As for well worth the wait, there is no character we've been asking for longer, besides luke which is confirmed "August". It's jango guys prep your bounty hunters.
    Ehh, Jango isn't really that great. They could do better.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Options
    I'm with those who'd be happy with Jango. Jango vs Obi-Wan is so good.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

Didn't stop them with pao.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Didn't stop them with pao.

DVD release
  • Options
    Smh at the little depth of knowledge I see on these forums. For people playing a star wars game, not much actual knowledge about the property floats around here. Jango is a bounty hunter hired by count dooku. He won a bounty gauntlet put on in secret by the Sith to find the ultimate warrior in the galaxy.. which turned out to be Jango... to use as the clone template. Sidious wanted clones to be better than droids since his eventual plan was to take control of the clone army and power down the droids. Jango was approached by "a man named Tyrannus" which he tells Obi Wan. Boba is mentored into being a bounty hunter by Aurra Sing, Dangar, and Bossk.