Looking for HAAT guild

Hey all. Looking for guild that can currently complete an HAAT. PM me and I'll send you swgoh profile. Im on discord and Line.

I only get 540 guild currency a day since I need save crystals to purchase gear. I know most require 600, but I cannot. Sorry

Replies

• Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to be blunt, i dont know your roster, but you get 495 energy per day for free, if you are in such dire need of gear that you cant buy one single normal refresh to hit the 600 per day most heroic guilds require then your roster is probably nowhere near ready for HAAT, so your asking a guild to carry you on both tickets and completion of the raid.

Also consider that a guild that requires 600 from everyone everyday does a rancor every two days and a HAAT every 3, if they dont do that then you are losing out on gear from likely 3-4 raids per month easily. (lets be fair if they dont require it from you they dont require it from anyone, so count on 25k tickets per day, its not like it will be just your 60 missing per day.

Also how do you even do 540 per day?

240 normal energy per day,
    120 cantina energy per day
    135 bonus energy at 1, 7, 10 pm

thats 495 so how do you get an extra 45 in per day?
  • Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    I'm going to be blunt, i dont know your roster, but you get 495 energy per day for free, if you are in such dire need of gear that you cant buy one single normal refresh to hit the 600 per day most heroic guilds require then your roster is probably nowhere near ready for HAAT, so your asking a guild to carry you on both tickets and completion of the raid.

Also consider that a guild that requires 600 from everyone everyday does a rancor every two days and a HAAT every 3, if they dont do that then you are losing out on gear from likely 3-4 raids per month easily. (lets be fair if they dont require it from you they dont require it from anyone, so count on 25k tickets per day, its not like it will be just your 60 missing per day.

Also how do you even do 540 per day?

240 normal energy per day,
    120 cantina energy per day
    135 bonus energy at 1, 7, 10 pm

thats 495 so how do you get an extra 45 in per day?

At 1 the bonus energy includes 45 cantina energy too...
  • Options
    If you can sacrifice on the heroic aat thing though you can join us... we are almost ready for it but not quite and we have no hardcore requirements. Let me know if that works
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Hey CryGon.. I am the leader of the guild "Rise of the Fallen" and we are on the cusp of taking out the HAAT. We are not stingy with energy requirements and have plenty of gear to donate to you. We want you to join our brotherhood.

I know you probably have a life and cant promise to hit the 600. That's ok with us. If you want to join a guild that is very close and you dont have to worry about the energy all the time, send me a pm :)
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    OP unless your roster is awesome(which we all know isnt) you're not going to find a heroic guild if you can't do 600. There are thousands of players who woukd love to be carried to a GK and they can do 600. Why would anyone choose you over them?
  • TonyVisor
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Cry. May want to give Shifty L0gic a shot. They are trying to push into HAAT and are actively recruiting to build a team to make a run. I spoke to you i think yesterday or the day before about my guild if you remember. Good luck with your search.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/113825/transitioning-into-haat#latest