Jynn rancor

OnJouney
309 posts Member
Hey,
Finally got my jynn to 7 stars and just wanted to know a good team around her without having zader.

Replies

• EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Bistan. I'm going to do a Zader Jyn and Bistan team but equally good with either Wiggs and Cassian (<--- use him!!) Or Teebs too. Bistan is maxing because if Jyn is resisted then Bistan follows up with TMR
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Hey,
    Finally got my jynn to 7 stars and just wanted to know a good team around her without having zader.

Teebo lead, Jyn, Bistan, Rex, QGJ, or any toon that has a high chance of TMR. I'd stick TFP in there for Tenacity Down, or any toon capable of such.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Jyn and a fast Zader team can do it... a variety of teams with Jyn are capable
  • Options
    Jyn and a fast Zader team can do it... a variety of teams with Jyn are capable

He doesn't have Zader, unfortunately.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers.
    Got Teebo, QGJ, Rex and Jynn ready. So just have to get Bistan or any other char to get ready? Or is Bistan a really important part of that team?
  • Options
    Jyn with a rebel squad including Bistan is a good solo team, from what i hear anyway. Best of luck either way
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    How about mods and gear? Made only 2,5 million damage but main reason could be my gear 8 Bistan. Jynn is 11, Teebo 10, Rex 11, QGJ 9.
  • Options
    Don't forget dengar. Teebo(L) jyn, qgj, rex, dengar( or Tfp). Teebo needs alot of potency to stick his tmr reduction if your not applying tenacity down. I've heard 70-80% potency. I personally don't think bistan is needed although I think I will research his kit more. Good luck
  • Options
    Teebo lead, QGJ, Jyn, Rex, Dengar.

The thing you are missing with the other teams is speed down and tenacity down. Zader TMR is irresistible, but even with high potency other teams will get resisted. For mods, you'll need speed and potency (except Jyn, her's comes from unique, although you may get resisted a few time at first).

Bistan has been more inconsistent for me on the rancor than any of the other toons mentioned.
  • Options
    Teebo, jyn,phasma,tfp ,rex for me
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Next time my guild starts the raid I'll try it with tfp instead of Bistan. I think his damage will also help a lot
    Is it important to have speed down? I guess it'll help but I would need to gear Denger and I personally don't like him :neutral:
  • SOVIET
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I can solo it with teebo L jyn cassian tfp and rex.
    The 3 first phases in auto and the last one manually.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    SOVIET wrote: »
    I can solo it with teebo L jyn cassian tfp and rex.
    The 3 first phases in auto and the last one manually.

On auto? Auto with only basics? And why cassian?
  • Cannonfodder1018
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Speed down means Rancor TM bar fills slower. You will have more opportunities to attack before his bar fills. P4 Rancor is very fast and has high tenacity. Speed down/Tenacity down is a must.

You don't need Dengar for it, though. Phasma, Cassian, and 5s are often used, but they usually supplement with TFP for tenacity down. Dengar is good because his basic can call assists (QGJ, Rex, and Teebo have TMR on basic), 3 turn Speed Down/Stun, and Tenacity down (with chance for 50% TMR on pigs w 3 crits). Most people don't use him, though.
  • SOVIET
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Regular auto , cassian because i have him geared up and because he puts down speed down and a lot of other debuffs
  • Options
    perhaps R2 instead of Bistan? R2 can keep teebo and everyone else stealthed and his burn debuff slows down enemies and deals damage over time.
  • Options
    ZVadar ZSidious TFP Magmatrooper and ZTarkin

Or

ZJyn Bistan ZRook ZPao and ST Han

Or

Ewoks and Rex

Phasma QGJ and Dengar work with most Rancor squads too.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    I see.
    Thanks for everyone's help :)
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    I've solod with jyn wiggs cassain and bistan. Bistan was only a g8.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Teebo, Jyn, QG, TFP, Phasma always worked really well for me. It's not as fast as Zader, but the boss hardly ever takes a turn.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    You dont even need Teebo as lead, If you bring R2, he can keep Teebo stealthed indef.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Teebo, Jyn, QG, TFP, Phasma always worked really well for me. It's not as fast as Zader, but the boss hardly ever takes a turn.

Gonna try that!
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    You dont even need Teebo as lead, If you bring R2, he can keep Teebo stealthed indef.

To bad that I had my empire not ready for the event . Got him only at 6 stars.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo (L), Jyn, R2, Rex, finally either QGJ or Bistan even Chirpa. Can easily solo with the correct combination of potency and good speed mods.