my idea for two new characters

nbark31
18 posts Member
so when r2d2 came out i loved the event and i love how he is republic,resistance and rebellion. but i think there is a character who really deserves to be in the game. ( btw i think r2d2 totally deserved to be in the game) padme amidala. she was in three movies and she was the main character as well. she was also in the clone wars series and a character that literally is in rogue one for 3 seconds is in the game( dont get me wrong i love bistan). there are so many cool ideas for padme and i think she could have some cool synergy with anakin and r2d2 and my other character idea( c3po) i could see one of her abilities could be called aggressive negotiations or need fr diplomacy. i could see her using her naboo blaster bistol which she is seen using. she would be a support or a healer because she tries to help planets that have been affected by the war.
my second new character idea is c3po. c3po would be the same factions as r2d2 and have amazing synergy with r2d2. but the biggest thing about c3po wich would change the game would be that he has no attacking abilities. this sounds crazy but he never really attacks someone( well he becomes a battle droid) and he usually just calls for help. he would be an amazing support and he would have some battle tactics ability which would allow an allie(s) to be able to dodge and he would have an ability where he taunts( becuase he distracts the enemy like all the time) but he has really high evasiveness. and his ability allows a chosen allow to attack with 10% more damage( can be upgraded to eventually do 50% more damage) and he would have an amazing leader ability with ewoks and droids. i cant think of any other abilities of the top of my head but im sure with deep thinking ea the game developers could create a great character and i believe with him having no attacking ablity really could change the game.

Replies

• Valariel
    161 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think a charater with no direct attacks themselves would be interesting. I had a similar thought for possibly introducing a jabba the hut character. He would sit back and have others do his dirty work.
  • Options
    Please no padme
  • Options
    How about C3POs attack is Spread Panic a new ability that causes confusion and the enemy to damage themselves based on some of their own abilities.
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Please no padme

Here comes the Padme haters.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I like these ideas, especially the one where a character has no attack abilities, can think of a few others characters that could be like this.

I would prefer to see padme over C3PO at the moment though, I feel he would be predictable and boring. We have plenty of rebels, droids, galactic republic already.

Padme because she is mother to Luke and Leia plus we don't have many other human female characters.
  • nbark31
    18 posts Member
    Options

Padme because she is mother to Luke and Leia plus we don't have many other human female characters. [/quote]

we only have 4 female human characters. rey,leia, phasma and sabine
  • Options
    Padme has a huge role in the movies, and is in multiple battle scenes. It's way past time for her to be in the game.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    C3PO only if it has the Rebel-tag, no Padme, because no Rebel. :naughty::tongue:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance pilot, Sith Assassin are female characters. Presumably human for the SA