Revan

Zipped
105 posts Member
Just my weekly post asking our Devs for Darth Revan to be put in game. Thank youuuu :)

Replies

• floppytechie
    125 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Revan should NOT be a sith, the sith has enough good characters. Let the jedi shine for a bit, make revan jedi
  • MaHep
    3 posts Member
    Options
    You should wait! Its will be 10-15 new rebel toons before any other faction toon :D:D:D
  • Options
    I keep hoping they release him! It would be nice to have someone that has Sith/Jedi synergies
  • Options
    MaHep wrote: »
    You should wait! Its will be 10-15 new rebel toons before any other faction toon :D:D:D

Well he was a bit of a rebel....
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Revan should NOT be a sith, the sith has enough good characters. Let the jedi shine for a bit, make revan jedi
    No -_-
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Let him be jedi. I'm facing maxed jedi team who have power +9.000 more than me, but they still lose.

Poor jedi :cry:
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    How about we just tag him as both? Make him a character that when you activate him OR when you star him to minimum 6* then you CHOOSE
    Or even at the start of a match pick Jedi or sith.

Now that would be an awesome Revan
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    no.gif~c200
    We got plenty of other characters, mostly canon that need to be added
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Or make Revan both -- what he should be.
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    no.gif~c200
    We got plenty of other characters, mostly canon that need to be added

We had Darth nihilus added who isn't canon. At this point it should be about who we want rather than who is canon.

After all I'd rather have Darth Revan who isn't canon than jar jar bunks who is lol
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Not at all. The developers have explicitly stated that they make one version at a time of each character. Revan was not a Sith while he was a Jedi. He cannot retain both tags.

I would take a Sith version of Revan, immediately after the battle of Malachor V, when Darth Vitiate first turned him to the Dark Side.

I would also take a Light Side version of Revan with Bastila Shan synergies.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Not at all. The developers have explicitly stated that they make one version at a time of each character. Revan was not a Sith while he was a Jedi. He cannot retain both tags.

I would take a Sith version of Revan, immediately after the battle of Malachor V, when Darth Vitiate first turned him to the Dark Side.

Well he kind of was in a way. He was kind of broken and split into two versions of himself. The light side version had to defeat his dark side version so he could die. Well the problem I guess is the code won't allow a dark/light side or neutral character. He needs to be either blue or red I guess. But like Ahsoka, she gets dark and light side synergies, so he could have synergy with both Jedi and Sith I think.

• Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Options

Make him both.
  • QuasarIngwer48
    194 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
    - Malak to Revan

I think he shouldn't be Jedi, nor Sith. That's just not the real Revan. I believe he should be a stand-alone character without any tags, not even light or dark.
    / synergies exklusively with kotor characters like maybe HK47
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    "In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
    - Malak to Revan

I think he shouldn't be Jedi, nor Sith. That's just not the real Revan. I believe he should be a stand-alone character without any tags, not even light or dark.
    / synergies exklusively with kotor characters like maybe HK47

Or Bastila Shan. His wife and the mother of his children?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options

In SWTOR he was specifically both dark and light -- his words if you recall the Flashpoint.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

In SWTOR he was specifically both dark and light -- his words if you recall the Flashpoint.

SWTOR is ****. They didn't do the original series any justice. And if you recall, it also had an alignment system. You chose his path for him. Any RPG where you select a path for a hero (Good or Evil) is always going to distort the actual story.

Revan was a Jedi. He fell to the Dark Side. He later gave up his anger and went in search of some mystery. So any of these three versions is viable, but not all three at once.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options

SWTOR is ****. They didn't do the original series any justice. And if you recall, it also had an alignment system. You chose his path for him. Any RPG where you select a path for a hero (Good or Evil) is always going to distort the actual story.

Revan was a Jedi. He fell to the Dark Side. He later gave up his anger and went in search of some mystery. So any of these three versions is viable, but not all three at once.
    That's great that you dislike it, but SWTOR is still a part of the KOTOR series. It's so much apart of the series that SA was literally ripped from it; even her outfit is low level gear you got on Korriban.

Revan was both... and both at the same time. He explicitly said this.

Do you also recall the Shadow of Revan xpac?

• gorjdesign
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options