Need help understanding resistance squad I faced

Squad was finn lead r2 resistance pilot resistance trooper and PO. There not all maxed out troops but had ok gear levels x n above.

I was winning comfortably and then something happended. Half was through battle my turns just stopped and their r2 did 3 fire burns, and all there other troops moved like 3 times with my guys just standing still. Of course they won the battle.

I was running DN lead sith trooper dooku vadar and assasin. Assasin has 245 speed and all others are around 190 except dooku on 217. My troops are primarily 7 star except DN 5 stars. My squad is all gear x.

Just wanna know how it happended I imagine it's a combination of several things but hopefully somebody can shed some light for me.

Replies

• Options
    Expose
  • Options
    Expose

That doesn't explain multiple moves by the team thou. They had approximately 3 turns back to back....
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's Finns leaderskill zetaded.
    Whenever a Resistance ally loses Foresight, they gain Advantage for 2 turns and whenever an enemy takes damage from Expose, reduce the cooldowns of all Resistance allies by 1 and grant them 35% Turn Meter

You must Stun/Abbilityblock Poe bevore he can inflict his AOE Expose or you're toast. Resistance Trooper must die also fast.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Whenever a Resistance ally loses Foresight, they gain Advantage for 2 turns and whenever an enemy takes damage from Expose, reduce the cooldowns of all Resistance allies by 1 and grant them 35% Turn Meter

zFinn does explain them getting extra turns

EDIT - GA_Phoenix beat me to it. Must have a +30 speed arrow.
  • Options
    Well, that's why Tenacity Up/cleansers are important in this game...
  • Options
    Ok thanks guys for the feedback got it now. Basically stun nuke Poe asap.